33. Breaking the walls

Start from the beginning

"Hey.. Angel... Finally it's a GOOD MORNING ❤️" He said to Stella as per his routine but getting no response he got worried.

"What happened?? " He said shaking Stella.

"Dhruv sir... Is he inside?? " She spoke in worried tone.

"Yeah.. he is?? But what happened??" Aman asked her.

"Dhriti mam..."

Aman guessed something is wrong. He entered Dhruv's cabin with Stella following him.

Dhruv was on a call at that time..
He raised his eyebrow asking the purpose of their sudden arrival.

"Yes Mr. Agarwal.. We will be really greatful to deal with you.... I'll call you later sir as i have a meeting now.. Thank you... Have a good day."
He ended the call looking at Stella's tensed face sensing something is wrong.

"What happened?? Why are you both looking tensed??" He asked them.

"Dhriti mam..." Stella spoke in a worried tone.

"Dhriti... What happened to her" It got him worried.

"I don't know sir.... A peon told me that Dhriti mam was asking for me and she was in bad mood.. When i knocked on her door , she didn't respond anything.. I waited there for 5 min. and knocked again but when there was still not any response....
I entered her cabin and saw her shivering and sweating looking at nothing in particular...
I called her but again she didn't give response... And then all of sudden she asked me to get her schedule..."
She narrated the whole incident.

"Maybe AC was not working... that's why she was sweating..." Aman said the next moment.

Dhruv and Stella gave him a hard look which was a clear sign for him to stop his nonsense.

Dhruv thought for sometime and then her mother's showroom opening ceremony incident came to his mind. His eyes widened in shock when he connected all the dots.

"PANIC ATTACK" He spoke.

"What??" Aman and Stella spoke at the same time.

"It was her panic attack.. oh shit" He moved his hand in his hair while thinking something.

"But why?? How this panic attack?? And how do you know?? " Aman asked and Stella also looked at Dhruv for answers.

"I don't know much..mhh But something has happened with her in past which caused these panic attacks... And about how i know it.. She had one in mom's store opening function also.." He spoke with concern.

"Mam..was in depression??"
It seemed like Stella was asking herself more than him. She was shocked to learn about Dhriti's panic attacks as she has seen herself always STRONG , STERN, FEARLESS and maybe sometimes rude but not in helpless situation.

"We have to do something..." Dhruv spoke looking towards balcony.

Stella's phone pinged with a message from Dhriti.
Dhriti- I want some time alone. Don't come to my cabin before i message you to do so.

She narrated the same to Dhruv. He was still looking outside and then a smile came to his face.

"Don't let anyone enter this floor and terrace... Cancel all the meetings for today... And this floor is free for you 😉" He said to both of them winking at last part.

They both started blushing. Aman pulled Stella in a hug and she hid her face in his chest. Dhruv laughed looking at their antics and left to terrace.