chapter 1

~mikeys pov~

"come on mikey! Lets go! " leo yelled at me from the entrance of the lair.  "coming dude! " i yelled as i ran up to them.

We started heading towards the nearest manhole cover and up top and we did our normal patrol. 

We on our normal route but got side track by the kraang. "finally something to break! " raph yelled.  "not so fast raph we nee-" leo began but raph had already left to fight off the kraang. "need a plan...to attack... Ok ninjas lets beat some kraang scum! " leo finishes.  Donnie just faced palm.  "uh leo if u havent notice raph is already beating 'kraang scum'" i say using leos words.

We jumped down to help raph but when we got down there raph was over powered by the kraang but he looked like he was about to loose it so i give him 3 seconds

3...

2...

1...

"ARRRRRRRRGH!" raph yelled and went through the kraang like a raging bull.  He looked at us and we looked at him.  "what? " he asked.  "dude you just defeated all of them without our help" i said in shock.  "well yeah i like breaking things" he said and walked off.  Me, leo,  and donnie looked at each other and shrugged then followed raph.  On the way back we were jumped by foot ninjas.

"you want a taste of my hot nunchuck fury?! " i yelled running and swinging my nunchucks and knocking out some of the foot ninjas.  I looked around and my brothers are all busy with the fight also.  I turned back around and see a foot ninja running up to me.  I got on my shell and yelled. "ALLEY OOP! " and flung him behind me with my legs.  the foot ninja landed on leo.  "sorry leo! " i yelled.  He got up and kept on fighting.  I havent realized that i got so close to donnie.  When i got my nunchuck out and started swinging it and it hit donnie on the head and that got his attention off of the ninja and that cost him.  When he looked away the foot ninja cut him on the arm... Deep.  He screamed out in pain.  "DONNIE! " raph yelled.  I didnt mean to hurt donnie.  "im so-" i started but was interuppted by leo " we got to get donnie out of here! " he yelled.

I threw down a smoke bomb and like that we were gone.  We finally reached the lair and donnie had blacked out.  "MIKEY!!!  WHAT WAS THAT?! " raph yelled at me.  "i...i... I didnt mean to" i said trying to hold back the tears. "STOP SCREWING EVERYTHING UP! " he continued to yell.  Then leo spoke up "i agree with raph on this one mikey your always in the way because of you donnies hurt! " leo said.  I couldnt take it anymore i ran to my room and locked the door behind me. The tears started to flow like a waterfall down my cheeks. I slid down the door and hugged my knees. There right...i am a screw up... They would be better off if i left.  Thats what i will do. They wont have to deal with me anymore. 

My mind is set tomorrow im leaving... For good. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys sorry its short! But if you please dont leave any negative comments. But i decide to make a new story!  So hope yall like it!

Thanks!

Bye!

Ps.  Mikey is my favorite character so thats why theres more mikey storys :)

~megan