-Chapter 75- Marry you

Start from the beginning

I felt dizziness and headache form inside of me. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was waiting for him to open his eyes and smile at me. I was waiting for his beautiful brown eyes to look at me again and mock me about something I did 3 years ago. I couldn't control myself and I started sobbing. I took his hand and held it so hard believing he will hold it back.

"Wake up, please."- I cried. "You can't leave me."

In the moment I heard doors open and fresh air hit my back.

"Y'n."- I heard Draco's voice. "I heard what happened."

I looked at him while everything was foggy and I couldn't see correctly. I turned back to Louis and tried to stop crying for a minute.

"Do you want me to leave?"- He asked.

"No."- I said getting up. "I'll leave. Tell me when you're done."

Draco tried to say something to me that I don't need to leave while I left the room with the biggest headache ever. I almost passed our until I saw Hermione in front of me.

"Y'n."- She said. "What happened?"

I didn't say anything at first. I ran into her arms and cried on her shoulder.

"He's gone Hermione."- I said crying. "Louis is gone."

Hermione didn't know what to say. She stood there hugging me, not believing the words she just heard.

"Ar-are you sure?"- She asked.

"I am."- I said barely speaking. "He said he loved me and his eyes just closed and I couldn't feel his hand on mine again."

"Who is there now?"- She asked.

"Draco."- I said. "He's saying his goodbye."

I heard her speaking as voices around me became quieter and quieter. Everything started going foggy as I just saw pitch black. I blacked out.

20 minutes later...

"Y'n."- I felt someone shaking me.

"Give her water."- Ron said as Ginny gave me water.

"You blacked out."- Hermione said as I drank sip of water.

"For how long?"- I asked.

"About 20 minutes."- Ron said.

"Y'n."- Draco said coming in the room as his mood changed immediately when he saw Hermione and Ron. "You might want to check up on Louis."

"Don't."- Hermione said taking my hand.

"It's urgent Granger."- Draco said.

"Why would we trust you Malfoy?"- Ron asked.

"Do you think I think I have your trust? I know Y'n would trust me and remember that Louis was my very good friend."- Draco said. "Go."

"Y'n don't."- Ginny said.

"There couldn't be anything worse from what happened now anyways."- I said getting up. "Nobody follow me."

I walked away from them as they argued how they let me go. My heart was beating so fast at the thought of seeing his body again. All pale with his eyes closed. I walked in the room and saw that his body wasn't in corner anymore. I got chills all over my body as I looked around. After few minutes I headed to walk out of the room and go ask Draco what on earth is going on.

"Y'n."- I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned around and saw Louis standing in front of me. He was still pale and all sweaty.