Untitled Part 8

Zacznij od początku

"NO, LET GO OF ME! AMAYA! WHY!? AMAYA!" she breaks down and starts sobbing against me. I hold onto her tightly, silently crying. I let her calm down a little and pull her back gently, holding onto her upper arms.

"Yui, listen. You need to go get Reiji. He's the only one who can help her." I tell her gently. She stares at me, mouth agape.

"Go," I tell her sternly. She leaves, still silently sobbing. I look at Amaya's face. She's so beautiful. I lean down and give her a kiss on her forehead, nose, and then lips.

"S-Subaru? What are you doing?" I hear a small voice, croak. I look up and see Amaya's eyes half-way open.

"Amaya! You're okay!" I yell loudly and wrap my arms around her tightly.

"Ow." She says. I let go of her.

"Sorry, I thought you were dead. I'm so happy you're alive," I give Amaya a light and long kiss on the lips. She smiles but then winces in pain. Where is Yui with Reiji? Just as I thought those words, Reiji came into the room with a big black box.

"Oh my," Reiji said and placed his hand over his mouth. He set the box down and rolled up his sleeves.

"Alright, Subaru out." He said as he pushed me out and slammed the door in my face. I waited for a few minutes but then got bored and went downstairs to get something to eat. I found a cookie and some soda and sat in the living room while I ate. Yui came in a little bit after I had finished my cookie. She seemed to be hesitant as she walked over to me.

"Subaru? Is Amaya okay?" She asked quietly. I nod, which relaxes her a little bit and, she sits down beside me. She drops her hands in her lap and looks down at them.

"So, what happened?" She asked softly. I look over at her and tap her leg, which causes her to jump, startled by my touch. She looks up at me, and I mouth Cordelia's name. She gasps and slaps both hands over her mouth.

"Don't worry. It's all taken care of. Reiji is fixing her up." I reassure her. She smiles brightly. I'm taken aback; I've never seen her look so happy before. Reiji walked by the couch, and I shot up the stairs wanting to see Amaya. I opened the door and plopped on the bed; Amaya glares at me. I must have caused her some pain. I smile widely and give her a long, slow kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck, but before things can get too heated, I pull back and look into her eyes.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" She shook her head.

"Reiji gave me some stuff to numb the pain, so I feel completely normal." I grinned, happy she wasn't in any pain. I kissed her again, this time deeper; she tasted so sweet. She let out a soft moan as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I reached down squeezed her butt, pulling her closer.

"Subaru..." She moaned and threw her leg over me. It felt so good having her soft body up against mine. I let out an involuntary growl. I couldn't hold back any longer, and from the look on her face, she couldn't either. Her eyes were glazed over with lust, and her cheeks tinted a deep pink. I felt my pants get tighter. Better hurry up. I smiled

"What?" Amaya said and blushed an even deeper pink, almost red. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room.

"W-what are you doing Subaru?" She asked while we walked to my room; I ignored her. She saw where we were headed and gasped. "W-wait n-no you wouldn't." She had a mix of fear, arousal, and anticipation on her face. She was just so adorable. We walked into the room, and I gently laid her on in my coffin. She laughed a nervous little cute laugh. I crawled into the coffin and sat beside her. She inched away from me, and I laughed and pulled her close. I nipped at her ear lobe and licked her neck softly, careful to avoid the stitches. She gasped, and I smirked at her. It may be kind of fun to tease her, just a little bit. I grazed my fangs on her neck, and she winced, probably thinking I'm going to bite her. Of course, I won't, I hope.