"Why are you so afraid, Yui? You knew this would happen, and didn't you say you wanted to be free of this house?" Yui shook her head. "That was before I got to know everyone here. I want to stay here and be alive." The woman laughed.

"Well, looks like that wish won't be granted. Now, what should we do about you, hmm, oh! I've got it. You see, I've practicing how to control your body like this," Yui's hand raised up and swiped across her face. Yui's eyes began to tear up; I felt the sting and understood her pain.

"Ow! Stop, Cordelia," Yui said while rubbing her cheek. The Yui in the mirror pouted mockingly.

"Aw, but this a lot of fun. Okay then, since you don't want to play around, let's get serious", The Yui in the mirror disappeared, and her reflection was normal again. Yui must have known what was about to happen because she ran for the door, but her legs froze in place. Yui turned involuntarily and began walking to the dresser. Yui's eyes widened.

"No," she whispered.

"Please don't," Despite her pleas, she kept walking over to the dresser and opened the drawer. Shaking with fear, she reached into the drawer, pulled out Subaru's dagger.

I gasped inside of Yui and felt sick to my stomach. I did not want to see this. I knew what was going to happen next. I watched in horror as she brought up the dagger and held it about 2 inches from her heart. Yui pushed against the blade, but that woman was too strong for her. The dagger plunged into her chest. Blood pulled through her shirt. She tried to grab onto the dresser to keep herself up, but she was too weak. Despite her efforts, Yui fell to the floor with a thud. Just before she went unconscious, she whispered.

"Help me. Please, someone. Amaya." Then she blacked out.

"YUI!" The scream ripped through my throat as my eyes shot open. My outburst startled Subaru Laito and Ayato awake. I began to sob hysterically. Yui went through all of that, and I wasn't there to save her. Subaru walked over to me, wrapped his arm around me, and nuzzled my neck.

"S-Subaru, you're holding me kind of tight. Crushing me, actually." He loosened his hold, but he didn't let go

"Tch. Since she's awake, I'm leaving." He got up and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Laito laughed

"Yeah, guess I better get going too." He walked to the door and turned around and winked at Subaru." Subaru growled, and Laito laughed again and left the room.

"Amaya, what happened?" He said softly and looked deep into my eyes.

"N-nothing," I said and looked away from him. I didn't want to tell them what I'd seen, didn't want to talk about it, period. I felt his cold breath on my ear as he nipped my ear lobe gently.

"Don't lie to me, Amaya," he said lowly. I scooted away from him until I hit the headboard. He straddled me on the bed and pinned my arms against the headboard, not hard enough to hurt me but hard to know he was serious.

"Now, we can do this the hard way or the easy way your pick." He said with a bit of malice in his voice. I shook my head. I'm not going to give in.

"Subaru, I can't," He growled.

"Hard way it is then," He gripped my legs, pulled me down flat on the bed, and tightened his grip on my arms.

"Subaru, you're hurting me," I cried and struggled against him. He smirked.

"That's the point, Amaya. I've got to get you to talk somehow. Now, shut up unless you want to tell me what happened" He leaned down and licked my neck; I shivered.

"S-Subaru, if you're going to bite me, do it already." He ignored me and continued licking my neck softly. A small moan came out of my mouth as his body pressed against mine. Without warning, he bit into me. I cried out in pain. He moaned as my blood poured into his mouth. The more he sucked, the less pain and more pleasure I felt. It was too much stimulation. I pushed against him.