☀︎︎ 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Awwww, it's so cuteee. You should wear it like that more. Oooohhh, or let me braid it."

"Nah, I like it up."

"Whatever, Sav. You gon wish you had my advice when I'm gone," She grabbed a different pencil.

"Nigga, you sound like my mama with all that 'when I'm gone shit.'"

"It's realistic." She smirked. Crazy ass.

We spent about a half and hour sketching out the puzzle and then tried to figure out which piece would go with what. When we hung out the vibe was

"Ugh, let's take a break. I'm so hungry," Jia laid all the way back on the floor.

"For real, me too. What you wanna eat, Gee?"

"Let's get dominoes."

I called it in with some cheesy bread sticks cause that's what she wanted. I sat on her bed and leaned back on my elbows to get more comfortable.

"Did that tattoo heal yet?" She asked me.

"Pretty much."

Majia got up from her place on the ground and walked over her to me to look at it herself.

"Lemme see," She said as she stood in between my legs. I looked up and saw her tits right in my face. It wasn't making things better.

I held out my arm for her to examine my new tat. It honestly looked better than when I got it. As she held my arm, I could see a small smile forming on her face. It was the kind of smile that girls like her never really showed.

"I wish I was decisive enough to get tattoos. They'd look so good on me." Jia stared at the rest on my arms and shoulders.

Her staring at my whole arm and down to my hands didn't make it hard for her to notice the growth in my gray sweats. It was lowkey embarrassing cause I didn't know why it was there besides the fact that she was an attractive woman.

"Sorry." She looked surprised that she even said that and backed up.

It seemed like she was apologizing for being so close to me without asking. But I didn't really care, I wasn't big on personal space as much as others were.

"Nah, it's cool."

The food got here and we talked, like always. We could talk about anything because we had so much in common.

"Thank you! Gah damn! Finally someone that agrees! Milk by itself is nasty as fuck!" Jia jumped up and down with anger over this milk.

"Yea, that shit is nasty. Niggas are drinking cow cum."

"Well- no," She smiled and took her braids out the ponytail. "But either way that shit is unacceptable. That's the quickest way to get cut off real quick." She looked disgusted by the thought of it.

"You actually cut someone off for that?"

"Fuck yea. Some bitch in my highschool did that shit in front of me and I almost threw up. She fucked two of my boyfriends, though, so it was coming." Majia did that thing where she looks down and still somehow has your full attention.

"You always got some crazy ass stories." I took a sip of the coke I was holding.

"What can I say? I used to be a crazy ass girl." She got up and sat in the black chair she had in the corner of her room.

Then again, we talked and talked and talked- to the point where we had forgotten about the project. We didn't have a time constraint or anything so it didn't matter.

"Lemme smoke you up." I'd been wanting to pull o it this weed the whole time.

"Bet. Can I roll it?" She asked me.

I never let anyone else roll my shit but me. I didn't need anyone else messing up the shit I paid for.

"Uhhh," I thought about it. "I guess."

Gee smoothed out the leaf and shit, but when it was time to close it up she glanced up.

"This what y'all niggas be doing with the blunt." She licked it slowly and stared at me causing me to laugh.

Once she finished, she lit it with my lighter and took a few hits. My type of night. Passing the blunt around was routine.

"I remember I started smoking in highschool," I thought aloud. "As I got older it became a way to get away from shit."

I didn't know who was telling me to tell my whole life story, but I didn't need to say anything else.

"I just smoke for fun. In highschool, I liked to give my momma a hard time and I knew my pops would defend, so I got away with a lot of stuff."

I wasn't surprised by that at all. In fact, I expected it.

"You spoiled?" I asked her.

"A little," She smirked with low eyes in a devilish manner.

"Nah, I ain't ever really gotten spoiled. My parents would spoil my little brother and so would I when I got to a certain age."

"My mama spoil my brother so that balances it out for me." She leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes. It was getting late.

"Ight, let's put this stuff away and finish it later." I stood up to organize the supplies on the floor and she did too.

After we put the papers and utensils away, it was time for me to go. "Bye, Sav. Be safe on your way home." Jia gave me a quick side hug.

"I will." The end of a good ass night.

_______________
Short chapter, sorry. Kinda a filler, but I hope you still enjoyed it. Things get better next chapter.

Vote, comment, share! :

Much love 💕