Chapter 28💜💜

"J-Jungkook!!" Jin exclaimed in shock.

In the next second everything went black around him.

Meanwhile at xxx hospital 

"No!!!!  I love you hyung!! Please wake up! Don't leave me!!" Jungkook  started to cry his heart out. He felt like someone stabbed his heart . He snuggled his head into Jin's chest. He couldn't hear his hyung's heartbeat. Jungkook hugged Jin tightly ignoring the doctor and the nurses  who were trying to get him away from his Jin hyung.

In a few seconds Jungkook could hear heartbeat of Jin faintly. He quickly checked Jin's pulses.

"H-Hyung?" Jungkook mumbled while wiping his tears away.

"D-Doctor! Please check him. I heard his heartbeat. Please!!" Jungkook asked the doctor. Doctor quickly checked Jin.

"Can you wait outside for a while? We need to treat him." doctor asked Jungkook and he nodded right away . 

"Please save him." Jungkook uttered while while holding his arm. Doctor gave him an reassuring smile and with that one of the nurses lead Jungkook out of the room.

Jungkook waited outside of the room while praying for his Jin hyung.

"He seems so precious to you." the nurse asked Jungkook with a smile. Jungkook nodded right away.

" He is my only family. My mom, my dad , my brother and also the love of my life." Jungkook said while looking at the floor.

The nurse patted his shoulder and said "Don't worry!! He'll be alright. Doctor's will save him." Jungkook looked at the nurse and thanked her.

The nurse was about to leave but Jungkook quickly went toward her and stopped her. " Miss, can I ask you a question?" he asked innocently. She nodded. " Do you remember what happened to Jin hyung when he was taken to the hospital?" Jungkook asked.

" He had an accident." nurse said.

" Okay. Thanks ma'am." with that the nurse went away leaving Jungkook alone.

The doctor came out of the room after a while.

"D-Doctor, how is Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked hoping to hear a good news.

" This is the first time of my life I've seen something like this. He was almost dead earlier but now he is fine. His wounds are recovered. He'll wake up within a day or two. May be even earlier than that. You can keep your hopes young man."

Doctor patted Jungkook's shoulder

Doctor patted Jungkook's shoulder. " You can go and see him now."

" Thank you so much doctor." Jungkook uttered and quickly went inside to see his Jin hyung.

Jungkook went towards Jin and sat on the chair next to his loving hyung's bed. He looked at Jin's pale yet handsome face.

" I missed you so so much hyungie! Please wake up quickly." he murmered while holding and caressing Jin's hand softly.

Next day morning

Jin pov

I opened my eyes slowly until I'm familiar with the lights in the room. Finally I opened my eyes widely and searched through the room but couldn't identify where I am. I felt something on my chest and I looked down to see my sleeping beauty Jungkook sleeping peacefully on my chest. I stroked his head softly and placed a light kiss on his head. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

"H-Hyung? Is this really you?" he asked me without breaking the eye contact.

I nodded and smiled at him. He hugged me tightly and said " I missed you so much hyungie. Please promise me you never leave me again!!" and broke into tears.

"Hey Kookie!! Look! Look at me." I said and lifted his chin and looked into his teary eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby! I promise you, I'll never leave you again. Never in my life." and I placed a kiss on his forehead.

He smiled at me and got up from my chest. " Hyung wait here. I'll tell the doctor to check you." and with that he ran out of the room. I smiled at him.

Ahh!! I can't live without him. I love my baby Kookie so so much.

Hi my dear readers! I know it's too late to say this. But

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you all!

Stay safe lovelies!!