Chapter 12💜💜

Jin met Jungkook outside the house and both went into Jungkook's room.

"Hey Jin hyung!! Did you find anything about your past?"

"Well not yet. Yoongi was a bit busy today. So I decided to walk around the city. " said Jin. 

"But he promised you to help you. Is he ignoring you?" asked Jungkook suspiciously.

"Aish this kid!!!" Jin thought.

"No no nothing like that. He is a super busy person you know. Btw how was your school? "

"Just like the other days very boring. " said Jungkook without looking at Jin.

"Why? Don't you have friends?"

"Nope" said Jungkook while looking at the ground in a low voice but enough for Jin to hear.

"You have to make friends Jungkook!! Friends are important to your life."

"But hyung I hate them. I have you right!! I don't need anyone else. " said Jungkook in a firm voice.

"Okay then. But you'll need a friend to share your hardships and your happiness. What will you do then?"

"Hyung why are you telling me these things? Are you going to leave me?"

"No it's not the reason. Look kookie I'm older than you. I can't be with you every day. You are still soo young and you have to move on. You need to find a partner one day to spend your rest of the life. You can't be alone forever like this. That's why I'm telling you to find a best friend or some friends. It will help you to know how to deal with others. " said Jin while rubing his thumbs on Jungkook's hands.
"Please at least do it for me. Please!!Please!!"

"Hyung why are you like this? Is something wrong with you? I'm scared hyung . Tell me." asked Jungkook in a worried tone.

"Nothing like that Jungkook.  I don't want you to be alone. That's the only reason. Please will you promise me??"

" Okay I'll try hyung. Don't worry okay"said Jungkook while looking at Jin's brown orbs.
This is the first time Jin asked something from him. How can he ignore this request of his beloved Jin hyung.