Chapter 25💜💜

A/N Note: I'll tell about Jungkook later. For now let's stay with our Jinnie!!

All the family members got into the car since it was getting dark. Little boy again started to play with his toys while making wired noises. His parents were looking at him from the front seats and smiling fondly. They didn't miss any movement of their son. But they missed something which Jin didn't miss at all.

A large truck was coming towards their car but no one saw it except Jin. He started to scream but it was not useful at all. All of a sudden the boy's father saw it but it was too late.

BANG!!!!

The truck hit the car in the next second and Jin closed his eyes tightly thinking it was a nightmare. He listened to his surrounding still closing his eyes. He heard some footsteps and someone started to scream "Help!! HELP!!!"

Soon Jin opened his eyes and looked arround and his eye widened. Mom and dad of the kid were unconsious and both of their faces were covered with blood. Jin was horrified by the sight infront of his eyes. He quickly looked at his side but the little boy was nowhere to be found. Only then he saw a man carrying the boy away towards an ambulance. People quickly gathered around the car and took the parents out of the car. Jin quickly went inside the ambulance which carried mom and the little boy.

Jin couldn't believe what happened. His mind went blank. The only possible thing he could do was to pray for their safety.

The ambulance finally reached the nearest hospital. All the three of them were taken to the emergency room and Jin waited outside to see what will happen. After sometime a middle aged man came and asked " May I know where is Mr. Kim and his family? They were taken here after an accident." from a nurse.

" All of them are in the emergency room. Are you someone from their family?" the nurse asked.

" Well I'm Mr. Kim's best friend. May I know their condition?" he asked politely.

"I'm sorry sir. Doctors are still treating them. If you wait here I'll inform you their condition." nurse said.

"Sure. I'll wait here. Please inform me when everything is done." he said. Jin observed the man curiously. The stranger reminded him someone but he couldn't figure out who.

Hours and hours passed but no one came from the emergency room and after sometime a doctor came out of the room.

"Doctor!! Doctor!! How is Mr. Kim?" the stranger ran to the doctor and asked.

" You must be his friend. Well their son is all right. He had minor injuries and he is all right. He'll wake up after sometime."

Jin sighed heavily. He felt so happy to know that the baby boy is fine.

"But_" the doctor continued.

"We couldn't save Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I'm sorry!!"