Chapter 19💜💜

"Kookie! Look here . Look at me!! May be this is not the right time. May be you should kiss me on the last day of the month. Yeah! Now I  remember. Yoongi said me that. " Jin lied.

"A-are you sure hyung?"asked Jungkook suspiciously.

"100% sure. So now let's go home.  Or else Mrs. Choi will search you everywhere. " jin got up from the bench and lend his hand to Jungkook.

Jungkook wiped his tears and quickly grabbed  his loving hyung's  hand. Theu intertwined their hands and started to walk toward their house.

Both of them entered the house and went to Jungkook's bedroom. After freshen himself,  Jin went to the library  where he used to sleep.

"Hyung" came Jungkook to the library.
"Can't you sleep with me."asked Jungkook making a cute face.

"Awww... My baby want hyung to sleep with you? Why not?"

Jungkook started to clap his hands like a little baby who got a new toy. Both of them went to Jungkook's bedroom and laid on the bed.

"Kookie!! Did you enjoy today?"asked  Jin looking at Jungkook's loving eyes.

"Yep. It's like a date. Don't you think so hyung?"

"Yeah. So we can call it as our first date."said Jin kissing Jungkook's knuckles.

"Hyung shall we take a picture. I want to show you to my best friends."said Jungkook.  Jin nodded and Jungkook took selfie.

  Jin nodded and Jungkook took selfie

"Hyung is not here."said Jungkook with a pout.

"Don't worry.  You'll be able to show my handsome face to them one day."said Jin proudly.

Jungkook giggled and pecked Jin's lips.
"Yeah."  and he snuggled his head in Jin's chest. Jin stroked Jungkook's head and both of them drift into their dreamlands.