Chapter 31 | Midnight Memories

Start from the beginning

"Please welcome One Direction!" James calls out. We all make our way out from behind the curtain to the blue couches, waving to the audience as we sit down. I'm not entirely sure why I'm here but, James insisted I come on the show. "And the beautiful Diana Aldaine!" 

"Thank you, James," Each of us says once we're settled and the applauses have died down. 

The show starts with pretty easy questions about touring, new music, and other topics.

"Diana, will you be touring with the boys again this year?" 

"Yeah I am right now for the England portion but, after that, I won't be because of work."

"It must be really difficult spending every day with five teenage boys,"

"You don't even know the half of it. I once came back to the tour bus to see them dancing around in my clothes bras and all. Looked like some kind of ritual, it was honestly terrifying." James laughs as all of the boys hide their faces in their hands except for Harry who looks quite proud of himself. "I had to get rid of all of the clothes because they had stretched them out do much."

"I would pay good money to see that,"

"I've got pictures," I hold up my phone but, Niall quickly snatches it away and shoves it down his pants. "Nevermind then." I shield my face from the rest of the boys as I 'whisper' to James "I'll send them to you later," I wink. 

"Brilliant," He laughs and turns his direction towards the boys. "But, I need to know what lead up to that moment," 

"Well, long story short," Louis starts. "Di left her suitcase open and unattended so naturally we decided to go through it and put everything on."

"Naturally, yeah, totally get it," James responds, his voice filled with sarcasm. "Even after all of this how did you end up dating this one over here?" Now he's talking to me as he points over to the Irish man sitting next to me. He grabs my hand and links his fingers with mine. 

"I honestly don't know," I smile at my boyfriend and he smiles back at me. 

"May I ask how you two first got together? I need all of the details." He sets his note cards down and joins his hands under his chin studying us both carefully. 

"We were in a parking lot at like three in the morning I think it was after we had bought some stuff to make cupcakes. She was teasing me about something Louis said to the press about me dating Carly Rae Jepsen and then I kissed her." Niall answers. It was short but, to the point. "We hid it from the boys for a while well, except for Liam. He figured it out. And, now we're here." Liam's fist bumps him casually not taking his eyes off of the host. 

"Couldn't have said it better myself." 

"Awwww," James cooed. "God, I'm dying of the cuteness radiating off the two of you. It's sickening."

"Thanks, James we try," Niall grabs my face and kisses me but, makes sure it's appropriate for television. 

He asks the rest of the boys about their current relationship status. Of course, Louis and Harry are both 'single'. 

"Niall, recently you were in a very bad car crash,"

"That is correct. Shattered my knee and wrist but, I think they're okay now."

"I'm glad you're okay now. It must have been really scary for you, all of you really."

"It was I nearly shit my pants when I got the call," Liam says. "None of us had any idea if he was alive for hours after the crash happened."