𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You need to chill, Like seriously. He's currently on the veranda, smoking."
Jake didn't wasted any more time with her and headed to the floor's veranda.

"You should know how to knock, Jaehyun."

"Don't call me by my name you old prick."

"Oh well then Jake, you should really know how to knock."

"Are you the one who abducted Haerin?"
Jake straightforwardly said, earning a gasp from his father.

"W-What?"

"Haerin was kidnapped earlier. And i know you did something."

"Why would I do that?!! Huh?! Do you know my intentions?!!- So the heiress of the Nexus Group is now missing?!!! What will happen to the wedding?!!"

"Calm your ass down you old hag. You are overreacting."
Jake glared at him. Shim Jaehwan chuckled and sighed,

"It's not really me. You should know by now that if I really want to abduct her, I should have done that before you can even lay your hands on her. Why would I do it now that the mutual trust towards the Shims and the Nexus group is now formed? I ain't that dumb, Jake. "
Jake clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

"I figured out you will say that."
His Dad took a deep sigh. A sigh of relief.

"Right? So if-"

"But I'll still watch your moves. I know how cunning you are."

"Fine. Do what you want."

_______________

"I checked the ships that left the port this past few hours and searched for the names just like you told me, Jake."

Jake listened to the earpiece as he focused on driving. The sun will rise soon but he doesn't care at all. He still have so many place to check.

" What did you got? "

"Zero. No one on the list left the country using the ports..."  Heeseung took a pause to yawn. "and i don't really know if i can consider this leaving the country right now..."

"What is it?"

"Jung Suhee, One of the suspects on the list left 5 minutes after Ms.
Cha was abducted but up until now the cruise ship was never to be found on any ports across the world."

"Still unknown..?"

"Yeah. I think she's with her friends and just doing a sleepover on the cruise."

"Find her. Search for the cruise ship right now."

"But-"

"Do what I say, Heeseung-hyung."

"But Jake, It's impossible right now. We do not have access to the satellites to use a radar to locate them. The seas surrounding South Korea is way too huge to check it whole at once. It was like finding a needle on the haystacks. You know that?"

Jake sighed, clenching his fist as he finally arrived on his next target.

"Up until we are certain that she's not with Haerin, We need to find her."

Heeseung shut his eyes closed with Jake's persistence, utterly speechless, He took a deep sigh.

"Please, hyung."
His eyes went wide as he heard the latter pleaded. It was like the first time he heard him say those words.

"Fine. We'll do what we can. But for now, Rest, Jake."

"I still have so many things to check, Hyung. I'll go now."
He closed the door of his car and threw the earpiece to the car

He walked towards his destination,

She was smiling at him.

"I didn't expect you to come here at this time, Jake."

"Mina...."

___________________________

Su Mina is on the set once again~ what will happen now? hshshshs

Anyjays,

I spent my time yesterday watching stray kid's survival show... And tbh That woojin boy has one of the best voice on the show for me. but i know what happened with him. Kinda disappointing. tsk tsk

Also!

as you may know, eishi is a hoe that doesn't know how to write a story and ended up unpublishing Take me to church, BUT he's working on a new book that he'll publish after he finished Out of my league! (Take me to church wasn't forgotten. I'm planning to publish it again once i'm done with it's chapters. I gonna post it once it's completed ksksks)

Please look at the book cover!

Anyone ready for a Mystery-Thriller high school enhypen au? No-one? fine

Anyone ready for a Mystery-Thriller high school enhypen au? No-one? fine. There will be too many trigger warnings for Detention Club anyways. Can you find who's the killer among them without being killed? Join me as we crack the codes and unveil the secrets of the Detention Club! hshshshshs

That's all for the update today, Lovelots!!