For once he never treated Kai as a friend, and it was the greatest mistake he ever done because everyone knew Kai was the only person who stayed with him when everyone goes away..

That night for the first time in years, he felt alone. He too then realized Kai was the first friend he made and now he's gone because of him.

~

Taemin ran away after leaving Jimin's cold body right in front of his dorm building, he can't take care of him while he's dealing with his own problems and he knew he couldn't take how will the other react when he'll see him taking care of him. He didn't have enough courage to face him like this.. Yeah even though helping would be a good idea to change the way Jimin thinks about him, he can't take it 'cause it's his fault. If he just treat Kai like a friend Jimin wouldn't be hurt, it was his fault. All of it was his fault.

Taemin ran away while having a lot of thoughts about everything, Jimin and Kai were like fighting over his head, he didn't know who will he choose to think first since he had a lot of problems. He swore he felt like it's going to explode soon.

He didn't know what to do, fuck he wanted to have an amnesia to forget everything he's thinking right now. He wanted to escape his thoughts.

He immediately laid down on his bed as soon as he arrived in his dorm, he looked at the ceiling - only feeling guilty that he wanted to die just to avoid the emotion he's feeling.

That night he struggled to sleep, he was still thinking about Kai who walked away from him - Jimin who he left alone outside in the cold, unconscious and was in pain.

"What have I done" he says sounding disappointed at himself when he remembered how he harmed Kai and leaving Jimin.

~

The next day Jimin woke up feeling all kinds of pain in his body, his wounds still sting a bit, but he didn't know where he was.

He was surprised but glad he woke up into a soft mattress rather than the cold ground he fainted last night.

"You're awake." He looked over to see who said that but soon his face turned pale, Taemin was looking back at him while leaning in the door frame, why...?

He came back for him of course, thinking that he could deal with Kai later on as he wasn't in the same state as Jimin- well emotionally, but he wasn't in pain as bad as Jimin. Kai had a heart for once and rushed back to get Jimin and took care of him last night while the other was unconscious.

Jimin couldn't accept the fact that out of all people, Taemin had to be the one who shows up in a situation like this, but somehow he felt how tense Taemin was.

"W-why are you here.." he says while looking around but Taemin. He was in a search for his glasses God he could never live without them.

"Kai harmed you last night did he?" He quietly replied, surprisingly he sounded calm.

"I didn't know w-who" Jimin stuttered while he thought so it wasn't him? He didn't know if he should believe Taemin but after seeing his bruises all healed up he had to, why would he hurt him then take care of him after. Yeah right, it's stupid.

"I'm sorry for his being" he said it plainly and his eyes doing mostly doing the work, his face was cold but his eyes tell he was sincere. Jimin almost flinched at this, really? Taemin? Lee Taemin who forced him to suck dick under the bleachers and bullied him for so many ways is apologizing?

Jimin stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say, being speechless wasn't foreign but he felt uncomfortable this time. He felt like he needed to say something - well yeah of course he needed to say something. Hello? That's Taemin his bully shouldn't he yell at him and hurt him- well that's childish- just yell at him and make him pay for what he caused. Unfortunately, Jimin couldn't do it as if something's stopping him. That made him feel bitter, was he made to forgive people that easily? Especially when it's Lee Taemin his former bully?