chapter 38 | Experienced

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

However, she puts her hand into it without thinking twice and gets the main object out.

"That is what you want to try with me?" she smiles but keeps the harness strap with the dildo on it in her hand without being shy while I'm burning from the inside. I nod, no word going out of my mouth. "Don't be shy about it, baby. I'd love to do this with you. I never did."

"You never did?" I squeeze my bottom lip with my teeth, but she shakes her head. "Never. None of the men I was with would have let me do this even if I asked."

"Oh...well, we can try it..." I make her understand that I want it now, and she smiles but stands up. "Let's get in the bedroom," she easily gets me to follow her. I'm stressed out about it, I'm nervous, but I want to try this.

"How did you get to want this?" she asks me but enters the bedroom, and I come in with her. "I...I saw something..." I do not lie, I get on the bed, but she smiles at me. "Ah, I wonder where you saw that."

"Somewhere," I shyly respond but lie down on my back, and I cover my face with my arms. I clench my legs and flinch once I feel her touch my lower abdomen, and I put my arms above my head to look at her. She puts the toy aside but moves to the nightstand to get a bottle of lube out. "Is it the first time you insert something inside?"

"Yes..." I answer in a quiet voice, feeling the heat of my cheeks radiate over my skin. "I'm going to use a glove to make sure it's safe, and I'm going to wash the toy since it's new," she goes to the bathroom, so while she's away, I grab a pillow and make fast to fan myself and help myself to get rid of the redness on my cheeks. I also take my shirt off, thinking about y/n, what she's going to do to me.

Once she comes back, I look in her direction, and she walks up to me with a black glove and the harness strap dildo, and she goes back to the nightstand again to get another item out. She seems to know more than I do about this. She takes another sex toy out. "I'm going to use this a little on you to make sure you're ready, this is small, so this will make you adjust to the other you bought, okay?"

"Hm," I nod and cannot wait for it, feeling my heart leap on repeat. "Are the curtains new?"

"Yes," she chuckles, knowing why I ask this. "They are not see through at all, so don't worry about that," she answers, and I sit up and lay my hands on the mattress. She drops the items on the bed to come closer, and she bends over to lock our lips and kiss me. I let myself go back to lie down again, and she travels one hand all over my torso while French kissing me. I'm already horny, it's so easy for her to turn me on, this is unfair.

I run my fingers through her hair, and I spread my legs, but she breaks the kiss and kisses her way down my neck, my chest, and my stomach. I close my eyes to enjoy it, and I put my hands above my head, flinching once her breasts brush past my erection. I bite my lips, her mouth pampering my skin with kisses, nibbles, and touches, she slides back up with her hand following that same move, and her tongue teases my nipple, making me shiver. Not able to control myself, I get my hands down to her curves and grip her silk clothing to pull it up and reveal more of her skin, but she flicks her tongue on the sensitive spot she knows to be a weak one, and I whine but squeeze her hip.

No matter how much I'm loving it, she retreats and straightens up between my opened legs, so I follow her to have my face in front of her chest and press a kiss on it. "You want to be dominated, right?" she combs my messy hair back, but I glance down at her breasts and nod. "Yes, please."

"Yes, who?" she smiles and excites me, slightly pulling on my hair to make me raise my chin. "Yes, Miss Han," I put my hands on her thighs to grab the back of them and have my fingers on the inner part, but she steps back and heads to the closet. "You allow me to do what I want, right?"