"With what? Those daggers won't work on him." I question Mikael.

"A white oak stake." Hope says from the door way, glaring at all us.

"Hope. Welcome to the party." I sass her. She vamp speeds down, and breaks Mikaels neck.

"You guys are actually insane. Working with Mikael?" Hope asks us, still glaring.

"Only way to kill Klaus." I deadpan. She scoffs at me.

"Look, Hope.." Elena says, trying to calm her down.

"No. What is your problem Elena. First, telling Rebekah her own brother killed their mom, breaking her heart, second, you literally try and kill Klaus. What is your problem with the original family?" Hope asks Elena.

"Klaus think's I'm a human bloodbag! Why wouldn't I?" Elena asks her.

"I have a work around. He gets hybrids, you don't have to be a human bloodbag. If you would have asked me, I would have told you that!" Hope tell her.

"And what about me?" I question, waving my hand at her. She knocks it down.

"You, I can find a way to get you free. Hell, I can ask him. If Elena isn't a bloodbag anymore, he won't need you to look after her and you can be free." She tells me.

"That won't work." I tell her, looking her in the eyes.

"And you know this how?" She asks me. Mikael slowly sits up again.

"The bastard is right. I have a white oak stake that can kill Klaus." Mikael says, standing up.

"Your calling me the bastard." Hope says, turning around and facing him.

"Your a bastards daughter. I smell Klaus's blood in you." Mikael says, walking closer to her.

"Well, you don't smell great either, you baby killer." She says, getting closer to him.

"Watch yourself girl." Mikael warns her.

"No. I don't think I will." She tells him, holding her chin high.

"Hope. I think you should leave." Damon says, walking towards the two over-powered vampires. Elena stops him before he can get to close to him.

"And I think you should stop trying to kill Klaus." Hope says, eyes not leaving Mikael's.

"Well, sorry little girl. We aren't stopping." Mikael tells her.

"Oh, I can make you stop." Hope threatens. Lizzie and Josie walk into the room, probably hearing all the arguing.

"What the hell is happening?" Lizzie asks us.

"We're trying to kill Klaus. Hope won't let us." I deadpan.

"Kill Klaus?" Josie asks us. I nod, no ones eyes leaving the original and the tribrid that look like they're about to explode. Well, at least in the weird way where they both look calm, and yet at the same time ready to murder.

Josie runs over to me, before grabbing my hand. She siphons me, making me wince.

"Ad somnum" Josie says, Hope falling down.