Did this happen to everyone else?

One night he might drink some alcohol the next day crave some crazy spicy food, the other time he would love to go out and watch movies? Incredibly lonely, but whenever he felt all those things there was like a devil whispering in his ears to do evil. Everything worse like hurting someone because he is in pain. The dreams he had of a woman were pure, he could forget everything with the little golden light surrounding her frame, her long hair cascading his body covering him. The serene touch of softness enough to melt you.

The woman he meets every night is his salvation; the one whom he sees during breakfast is a devil clawing his soul. The woman he lusts on openly in front of everyone, is his absinthe the effect which will last more than 24 hours making sure he forgets the devil. Texting the idol, he grips his coat. He had to go out and buy her drinks, feed her and spoil her enough to let her open her legs for him to feel things.

Is he doing bad things just to feel alive?

Maybe he is stuck in something stupid called a string with someone whom he didn't like.

He is stuck in life, he wanted to choose the string always but this time the fate was playing a dangerous game, looking at her he was reminded of Eve, the one who got lured by a charming serpent and convinced Adam to eat it. He isn't going to eat the apple and hope for his downfall instead he isn't going to trust Eve.

Wearing blue ripped jeans, and a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket. The opened window gave enough coldness of outside for him to grab a black coat which had a classic Chanel brooch, grabbing his purse with his cards and some hard cash he got out of his room watching the woman with who his string is tied with casually eating without care that his life is falling apart he is going to do something no sane human with feelings would agree upon. He is going to write his fate by himself, this time he is going to be the bad guy.

Standing in front of a shiny building, oozing lights and dreams of people who can afford. He wanted to be bragged about so he had to spend money to be bragged about, the woman he kept texting was about to arrive. Checking his clothes making sure not to mess up this time with her. She once debuted scared he had seen her a handful of times, she made impressions on Jimin who couldn't stop talking about her figure seemed like she flaunted it more than anyone, defying Japanese-Korean standards. She had made everyone turn their necks, to her walks to her voice which sounded exactly like an anime heroine which made her a difficult fish to catch.

She could be everything a woman would want to be, sure he was the genius of FORTIZ, he didn't play around much but when he did, he made a homerun for now his shot was Harumi. She looked awfully sweet but she was exactly like one of the women who wanted lavish things, cute photos and bragging things. It's like having a trophy on a shelf with most prized possessions, but she shined with pride.

Getting into her pants was easy, she was easy to convince for him. Getting to know her was a little difficult she held on things like every damn woman, she liked to remember dates and considering him who didn't think of remembering them, she even celebrated one week, one month anniversary which he thought was absurd but if getting into her pants is that way then he is willing to sacrifice his mind over her.

'Meet me in parking'

Taking a hint she was there, he drove to the parking to see all the cars inside, a car had honked making him know someone was there. Quickly parking a little further than the car, he wore his mask and the cap which had baby blue tips at the front in case he gets caught he could easily come out of it saying it wasn't him. Grabbing his Iced Americano, he got out making sure to lock it twice. The girl had gotten out and it seemed she came alone with a car.