Second date

Kusuo Saiki
--------🌸
After a long and tiring day of Valentine's, you and Kusuo went home, going your separate ways after a awkward hug was shared between you two.

Once you got home you smiled warmly, before glancing down at your outfit... you weren't going to lie. The more you wore it, the more it became ugly in your eyes. Sure one of your best friends made it for you, but this is something you wouldn't entirely wear freely.

{Y'all happy, I called it ugly, smh 🙄}

So without hesitation you took it off before throwing it somewhere in your closet, having no need for it anymore.

You sighed deeply.

"What was I thinking wearing that? At least Kusuo said I looked beautiful..." You mumble to yourself, putting on a new set of clothes.

You glanced down at your alarm clock, the numbers flashing - 4:56pm.

You had some free time before dinner, so without wasting anytime you walked downstairs and entering your living room. Normally you didn't watch t.v - as in, normal t.v... - you watched Netflix or something on YouTube.

You didn't watch many people, but the ones you loved the most were always on your phone.

Always getting notifications.

You didn't mind, you liked them.

Taking a deep breath you plopped down on the couch, smiling in contentment.

It didn't last long when your phone suddenly went off, your ringtone blasting (whatever noise or song) - making you sigh once more.

Looking around before grabbing into your phone you checked who it was - Kusuo Saiki - of course..

You put the phone on speaker before saying anything.

"Hello?." You say.

"Hi y/n."

"Hehe, hey Saiki. How are you?." You ask, laying down on the couch.

"I'm doing fine. Just wanted to know how you are." He answers, honestey lacing through his voice.

"Oh, well I'm doing fine. I was just about to watch something." You answer him.

"That's not what I meant."

"Huh.?" You mumble, confused.

"I meant how do you feel.. about us. Are you okay?." His voice comes through your phone again.

Your heart started pounding in your chest from how much he cares for you.

".... Y/n?." His voice brings you out of your daze.

"I-... I'm- I'm fine. I'm actually really happy we're together. I genuinely like you Kusuo. You're the best person I've ever met, I won't lose you like I have lost others. I really care about you... i- I'm sorry I'm rambling-." You suddenly got cut off.

"Y/n, it's okay. I feel the same way, unlike certain people I know... I promise I won't anything happen to you."

It hasn't even been a day, and you both were deeply in love.

But what he said confused you slightly.. "i won't let anything happen to you." - you knew couples say this in a protective manner, but the way he said it was.. different.

You couldn't place your finger on it, it seemed like Kusuo wants to tell you something but is holding back because of his emotions, so in response, he said that.

"Kusuo.." You trail off.

"What movie are you watching?." He suddenly says, changing the subject.

You blinked, surprised - although you let it all go.

"Umm, I'm not sure. I haven't decided what to watch." You answer truthfully.

"I have a few suggestions." He says, making you laugh.

"Alright."

---- Time skip ----

It's been roughly about an hour, you and Kusuo were now facetiming one another - none of you talked. It was mostly you talking while Kusuo nodded his head. In fact, Kusuo hasn't said a word since you face timed him.

But you assumed that he's tired and too focused on the movie playing on your t.v to answer you.

Although that wasn't it... telepathy was a bitch sometimes - same with talking with your mouth. What a pain.

You could feel your eyes get heavy, making a small joke along with way.

"Hehe... A second date, and I'm getting tired." You smile, you saw Kusuo shift in his bed.

Most likely taken aback from what you said. A second date? What do you mean?

You saw him tilt his head in confusion, his glasses slightly tilted as well.

"We don't have to be outside, or in a café, arcade, whatever. As long as I'm with you, wether it's in reality, or online. I'm pretty comfortable." You answer before slowly falling asleep. Kusuo not saying anything, he just layed in his own bed, taking in everything you said.

Not too long afterwards Saiki huffed faintly behind the screen, before staring at your form again.

Your head was resting on the armchair, a pillow underneath, a blanket wrapped around your form - Saiki sighs before mumbling.

"Good night, y/n.." right before he ended the call.

--- TIME SKIP ---
You awoke a few hours later, noticing the call ended.

Sighing to yourself you looked up at the ceiling before giving it a bright smile. It wasn't a date, but it sure did seem like one to you! Hehe.

----------🌸
Words; 837

I don't know, something different :)

Taking a break for about a week, I'll be back soon ✌🏻😌