When you kiss his cheek

I'm changing the timelines in Saiki K, you might see me putting in something that was from, let's say - S2 E4, or smt. And then the next update/chapter I make is from S1 E2, you know?

Just a heads up :D
------🌸

Kusuo Saiki ✨

------🌸
It's been approximately around a week since you and Kusuo have started dating. Kusuo decided he wasn't going to tell everyone just yet, especially his parents and so called "Friends." - Kusuo also told you to keep it a secret, although you didn't have too. As long as it was people he didn't personally know, therefore, there is no problem for him.

He just didn't want that sort of attention drawn to him yet, which you understood. On this specific morning, you and Saiki were casually walking home - on the way you both came across a small child with green hair, holding a Cyborg Cider-man, no.2 comic book or something, he was currently in shock and had tears in his eyes as he witnesses his orange balloon fly away.. higher and higher by the second.

You walked up to the child kneeling down beside him in worry.

"Hey, are you okay?." You ask softly.

He shook his head, before widening his eyes, he was in even more shock than he was a moment ago.

You blinked a few times confused, all of a sudden in your eyesight was the childs orange balloon - Kusuo handing it over to him.

"Huh? How did Saiki get that back!? It was so high up in the air..." You suspiciously question, looking up at him, to which, he averted his gaze.

That small child then appeared to have sparkles in his eyes - a blush forming, Saiki mentally regretting what he has just done.. he was although thankful that you were looking away at the time of him using his powers.

Though, Saiki can sense the confusion on your face - he just hopes you don't question him.

"This could be really bad... I don't want y/n to find out about my powers just yet- it's too soon." Saiki thought.

"... As long as this child keeps his mouth shut about what he's seen then we should be okay. Though- he is a child, I'm not entirely sure what I'm expecting, oh wait- I do."

"Are you alright?." You looked down at the kid again, more confused than you were before. You looked back up only to see Kusuo walk away... and the kid staring at him in complete awe.

Without a word or even a moment to say or do anything else, the kid ran over to Saiki, clinging onto his legs with sparkles in his eyes - quite literally.

"Hey Mister, are you Cyborg Cider-man no.2, because I think you are." The small child says, making you laugh.

Saiki held a very unimpressed face.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not Cyborg Cider-man no.2." He says, staring at this kid as if he's lost his mind.

You got up off the floor, dusting yourself off before walking over to Kusuo.

"Your secret is safe with me, Cyborg Cider-man No.2." The child says, still sparkling.

"Still wrong - I'm not a cyborg, a Cider-man, or a number 2, or any other number." Saiki says, turning his back on the child.

You raised a brow in amusement.

"Yes you are Cider-man. Stop lying." You play along, making Saiki glare at you, not in a mean way of course.

"But I just saw you do the soda-jump to save my balloon! It's too late to try and hide it now." The kid says, seemingly to be sparkling ten times more than before.