→ First thoughts (him) ←

Saiki Kusuo ✨
-----🌸
Saiki sat back and watched the (h/c) haired girl smile happily as she ate her coffee jelly. She kept pulling all sorts of cute faces while munching away, and Saiki couldn't help but to scold himself everytime he thought that.

But can you blame him? He cannot see people's appearances, all he sees is flesh and beyond that, but he can see you perfectly.

Which did still confuse him.

And he wasn't going to lie to himself and the readers, but he legitimately thought you were cute.

He, of course wasn't head over heels for you, let alone falling in love with you. He just thought you were attractive, you were definitely cute, especially when eating coffee jelly. You were also very beautiful, and he understood why everyone was complimenting you earlier today.

But this is all going too fast anyway. He's not in love with y/n. But she is attractive, Saiki wasn't going to lie.

Saiki would quickly glance down at his coffee jelly when he sees y/n pick her head up to look at him. She still held a smile on her face, which seemed so genuine and sweet.

As far as Saiki is aware, you seemed nice. And you have confirmed that for him a few times today. But still, you both only met a few hours ago, things could change.

No need to get into anything deeper.

Another problem for Saiki is indeed the fact that he cannot read your mind. No matter how many times he has tried, he just cannot access them. So, so far he doesn't really know your true personality. He doesn't know if you're putting on a persona or not. But, you being nice and shy/embarrassed earlier seems real and not an act.

But Saiki still needs to closer inspect y/n. Of course at this point he wouldn't call y/n a friend yet...

Yet

He also couldn't just tell y/n he is a psychic, just in case y/n was indeed dumb and that's why he cannot read her mind. For the "seeing her appearance" part, he wouldn't know. Y/n didn't look like she has powers? So what could it be?

Although her personality at the moment seems real and genuine. Maybe she isn't so bad? She definitely isn't annoying, Saiki can confirm that.

Saiki then closed his eyes, momentarily stopping. His coffee jelly sitting in front of him, waiting to be eaten--

He rested a hand on his chin in thought. He didn't want attention from other people, and he definitely didn't want to go around making friends. But this curiosity that grew inside him was eating at him, so. Without any other options, he's just going to have too befriend you.

Which shouldn't be too hard.

Without Saiki realising, y/n stared at him in wonder. Just thinking what her new friend could possibly be thinking about if he is pulling this look.

On the other note, she found it cute.

If only Saiki heard.

🌸----------🌸
Words: 511