When you're sick

Kusuo Saiki 💗

It's been approximately two hours since Kusuo and you have met up again after the kiss - the two of you have done nothing but joke, laugh and smile, well-- that was mostly you. Kusuo just nodded his head at everything and occasionally would make a sound, as if he wants to laugh but can't - or just won't.

Regardless though, you felt happy to be with happy again, to see him doing well again. It was nice and refreshing, especially after a couple of days of no-stop stress and anxiety, thinking of things you shouldn't be thinking about, and of course, school in general. Having Kusuo around made everything so much better for you, your mood quickly changed once you saw him - your heart felt incredibly happy and comfortable, yet sill filled with nervousness knowing that you got Kusuo sick, and you're probably now going to get sick.

It's now eight thirty, the night was still young and open, stores closing and people breathing out signs of relief as they all get to go home and relax, whole Kusuo and you just sat still in the park for another hour or two - just enjoying one another's company. After awhile you started to feel funny, you couldn't tell what was wrong, you felt extremely unwell all of a sudden.

Your heart was beating fast and your cheeks flushed with colour as your head spun around and around, Kusuo could sense that something is wrong but waited a little bit to see if his suspicions were correct - obviously the poor teen was worried, but he didn't want to say anything just yet.

You felt your stomach tie together, you felt like you could vomit any second, maybe it was from spinning around of the children's playground- you didn't know what those red balls on the ground were, but they sure were exhausting and fun all at the same time - you felt your headache from earlier creep itself in, you felt an unbearable pain your eyes, you didn't know what's wrong. You just felt extremely tired and needed to release the puke that was being tossed around in your stomach.

Kusuo took notice of your green, sour expression, an expression he isn't too familiar with - not with you.

"Are you okay? I think you need to sit down." He says, standing up from a random park bench, making his way over to you.

"I'm okay.. I think.. my head hurts." You say, wincing in pain once you face Kusuo quickly.

"Clearly." He mumbled, gently grabbing your upper arms, tugging you ever so slightly into him.

"Where do you live?" He asked, before gently wrapping an arm underneath your legs and using his spare arm to support your back, carrying you bridal style - you almost jumped in surprised but immediately felt at peace, knowing you're in his arms.

"Wait, why..?" You curiously ask, squinting your eyes at him slightly due to pain. Kusuo just casually started to walk in the direction of your house, does he already know where I live? Or pure coincidence?

"I'm taking you home, you need to relax. You're clearly sick and I'm going to make sure you don't pass out on the streets." He says, that's probably the longest sentence you've ever heard him say - you would've commented on it if it wasn't for the fact you felt touched, his words meant a lot, you knew this, he wouldn't just say something like this in front of others. He's soft around you, it made you feel so much love for this boy.

"Okay.. (insert street name)." You mumble right before placing your head gently on his chest, feeling his heart beat quicken with every pacing second. You looked up at Kusuo before looking down, you closed your eyes for a second before feeling insanely nauseous - you opened your eyes quickly, only to see you now standing in front of your house.