Confessions

Pudding baby
------🌸
It was almost Valentine's Day.

A day that's either filled with joy or a day filled with sadness. You were a mixture of both on this particular day - happy for all your friends who received gifts and chocolates and, hey, a boyfriend/girlfriend. Sometimes you weren't that lucky, and whether you admitted it or not, it made you upset and filled with envy.

But that's if you really wanted to admit it, it's all fun and games until you're sitting in your room crying because your crush doesn't love you back. It's the harsh reality of life, and you were fine with that. But at times, it seemed desperately unfair, your friends knew it too.

Primary school had its pros and cons, and this was definitely a con - you did receive gifts and chocolates once in awhile. But not every Valentine's Day.

Your crush's back then never really noticed you too - which was like a stab in the heart. But, that was years ago. You may have an actual chance this year with the one you're currently crushing on. It's a huge possibility that he will decline, but even if he does. You knew you will still love him no matter what decision.

As he is your best friend after all.

What rule is there that says you can't hang out with your ex? Or someone you confessed too? If the person did nothing wrong then what's the problem? What's holding you back?

You always found that so confusing when your friends would become friends with someone, and then date them and then they break up and never talk again... Like, what happened? You can still talk and hang out with them. It's not that weird.

If the person cheated on you, or did you wrong in any sort of way - you wouldn't talk to them too. But if it was a normal break up, such as saying "I'd prefer if we're friends." Or smt, that's fine. I'll still stay friends. It's not entirely weird or anything, it should be seen as normal.

You also didn't understand why those currently girlfriend's/boyfriend's get so jealous, I mean - you understood the worry in this, but you got to have some trust in your partner to not go back with their ex.. although, it's always something you have to expect and prepare for, just in case they do.

But still - if they're both friends and hanging out, try to relax a bit. They're both allowed to hang out and not be seen as cheaters or flirts or whatever people would assume.

Give them some faith, some trust. You'll do fine.

But back to Valentine's Day, it also meant the assignment will be due soon, and you and Kusuo haven't even started. At least not on paper.. you didn't even know what to do - what could you do? Nothing really. Everyone didn't seem realise the problem and it made you think that maybe, there is no problem. And it's just you and your mind - everyone seems to know what they're doing, but you had no clue. Not one.

Were you just dense? You're unsure.

All you could really think about was Valentine's Day, you knew you weren't allowed to take your headband off, but you really wanted too.. you just prayed that someone out there can hear you, and feel for you and maybe even help you accomplish what you're feeling towards your crush, and probably, help you out.

Was it too much to ask for?

You being the upset girl you were, walked passed your classroom and into the girls bathroom, headband in hands.

"Gosh.. how am I going to tell Kusuo." You told yourself.

Kusuo was at his desk, too many thoughts clouding his head all at once, he wishes he could just pick someone and merge himself into their thoughts individually, but no - he had to hear every single thought from a human/animal close to him.