Summary of Second Year

Summer of 1992

After the first week, Hermione had a sleep over at Carina's. The following night Carina slept over at Hermione's. The following week they went to the Burrow. But only for the day. When they got their letters. Carina was not thrilled by the book list, but her aunt made her get them anyway. She had to go with Draco and his father to Diagon Alley though. She saw Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys there. But it ended in a fight between Mr Weasley and Draco's father. Until Hagrid pulled them apart. They then dropped Carina off at home and the rest of summer was boring.

1992 Train Ride

Hermione and Carina traveled on the train alone. As Harry and Ron flew to Hogwarts in Mr Weasley's flying car. Hermione and Carina practiced wand movements from their new standard book of spells book. Enjoying girl time. When they arrived at the school they went to the school by carriage and watched the sorting ceremony.

First day of Lessons 1992 (Carina's POV)

Charms was great as usual. We started to learn the general counter-charm. In Herbology, Professor Sprout introduced us to Mandrakes. That we'd be raising all year. DADA was horrible, Lockhart had us to a quiz all about him. Then gave a lecture about how he got awarded Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile five times. It was very dule.

At lunch a first year tried to take Harry's photo and Lockhart appeared. Saying he could have a photo with both of them. And that they'd sign it afterwards. I then had Transfiguration, which was more fun then DADA. We practiced turning beetles into buttons. But we then had History of Magic. Which was as boring as usual.

Mudblood Murmurs

Hermione had invited Carina to join her and Ron to watch Harry train. But Carina couldn't go. As she was now on the Ravenclaw team and she didn't want Gryffindor to think she was spying on them. She'd became the new chaser. But when she heard that Draco had called Hermione a mudblood. She tracked him down and hexed him. No one insults her best friend.

Halloween 1992

It was like any other Halloween. An amazing feast. Harry, Hermione and Ron had gone to Sir Nicholas' Death Day Party. Which they had told Carina about. But she had promised to spend Halloween with her Ravenclaw friends. Including a first year name Luna Lovegood. She was a little weird, but that was fine with Carina.

On the way back to their dorms. They found a message written in blood on a wall. Along with a flooded hallway and a petrified Mrs Norris. The message said: The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir... beware.

Rogue Bludger

It was the first quidditch match of 1992. Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Draco is Slytherin's new seeker and his father had got them all a Nimbus 2001 each. Carina watched it with Hermione and Ron. Half way through the match, it became clear that a Bludger had been jinxed to follow Harry. No matter how many times the twins hit it away.

During a time out, Harry made the twins leave him alone. He managed to catch the snitch before Draco did. But the rogue bludger broke his arm. Hermione and Carina dealt with the rogue bludger together. Before the others could take him to the infirmary. Lockhart tried to fix Harry's arm himself. He ended up removing the bones from the arm.

So Harry have to spend the night in the hospital wing. While his bones regrew. During the night Collin Creevey was petrified. He'd tried to sneak off to the hospital wing to see Harry.

Dueling Club

Carina refused to go to the dueling club. But the twins told her all about it. How Snape knocked Lockhart on his arse. Also how Harry can talk to snakes. She wished she'd seen that. Also Carina started to help Hermione brew the Polyjuice potion in the abandoned girl's bathroom. Not long after the dueling club Nearly Headless Nick and Justin Finch-Fletchley were petrified.

Polyjuice Potion

Carina and Hermione completed the polyjuice potion in time for the Christmas holidays. They used it along with Ron and Harry. Carina turned into Pansy Parkinson and stunned the really Pansy. Locking her in a broom closet. Harry and Ron turned into Crabbe & Goyle while the real ones slept in a closet. Hermione was suppose to turn into Millicent Bulstrode, but things did not go according to place.

Carina and the others found out. Draco was not the one to open the Chamber. Also that the last time it was open a Muggle Born died. While Hermione had turned into a part cat part human. Carina took her to the infirmary and took the blame for making the potion. Which landed her in a detention, but she didn't care.

Valentine's Day

Lockhart stages a Valentine's party complete with dwarfs as cupids. Which delivered poems, letters, gifts and songs to people from secret admirers. Carina had been given several letters and gifts from people. Including a song.

Petrified

Carina also picked her classes for next year. She picked all but Divination. While Hermione picked them all. Harry and Ron only picked Divination & Care of Magical Creatures.

Before the second quidditch match of Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff. The third match would be Ravenclaw vs Slytherin and Ravenclaw had been training hard. Anyway, Hermione dragged Carina to the library. Where they figured out the creature petrifying people was a Basilisk.

They found the Ravenclaw prefect Penelope and told her. Then used her mirror to look around corners. But end up petrified by the basilisk before they could warn anyone. Luckily Hermione had taken out the page on Basilisks from the book and written pipes on it. Which Harry and Ron found.

End of Second Year

Hermione, Carina and the others were all un-petrified. No one won the Inter House Quidditch Cup. But Gryffindor won the House Cup for the second year in a row. Lockhart was shipped off to Saint Mungo's after giving himself amnesia. By accident. But it got out that he's a fraud though.

Carina rode with the others on the Hogwarts Express back home. They all had a lot of fun. Promising to write to each other and to meet up over the holidays. This time her aunt and uncle picked her up at the station. As Tonks was away on a mission.