|45| Glued bodies

Comincia dall'inizio

His lips left mine and felt as if something had been ripped away from me. I opened my eyes and the expression I had on my face said it all "why did you stop?" My hand found its way to the back of his head so I could pull him back to me, but he stopped me.

"Patience." He breathlessly said with a teasing smirk he liked seeing all flustered and bothered but before I could say anything his right hand left my thighs and he let his index finger trace my hand from fingers all the way up to my shoulder till he tucked it under the strip of my dress and gently pulled it down. Panic began to sink in. Was he about to take my clothes off? I wanted this. I wanted him but I don't think I was quite ready to be naked in front of him.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Relax." He said because he could tell my body had tensed up I looked at him as if to ask him what he was doing again.

"Trust me.'' He placed a small kiss on my shoulder. The trail of kisses began to go up and all my worries were thrown out the window. Somewhere in between the thousands of kisses he was placing the other strip had been pulled down and this time I didn't seem to mind. I opened my eyes and I looked at him and placed hundreds of kisses on my chest but he stopped, his eyes snapped up to look at me and we locked eyes as he continued to kiss me lower till his lips reached the valley of my breasts. He broke the eye contact and felt the heat of his wet tongue on my skin followed by a wet kiss which caused my back to arch as I rolled my head back a shot of pleasure came from below my stomach shooting straight down. In that split second before his kiss touched every nerve in my body and brain was electrified. It's the anticipation of when his lips would meet mine again.

Jacob's hand had managed to sneak under my dress and now he held my bare waist and he pulled his lips from my chest back to my lips. It was a hard kiss which was making me forget about everything else but him. I felt his fingers play with the waistband of my underwear. He let his finger trance it back and forth. This time I couldn't relax. I felt myself begin to panic so I immediately pulled away from the kiss and my hands left the locs of his hair and held both his hands pulling them from under my dress.

"Stop." I was breathing heavily and the heat was already creeping to my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked equally out of breath as I was.

"I-I am not having sex with you in some funny looking dressing room at Rocco's."

"Sorry my hands just got carried away.... I had no intention of making you feel uncomfortable and I wasn't going to have sex with you, well not yet anyway."  His orbs were swimming with desire and the smirk he had on his face as his eyes traced every inch of my body made me feel as if I was naked.

"It's my body and I can say no, so don't be so sure of yourself."

"Would you?" His voice wasn't playful anymore and the smirk had fallen right off his eyes and looked at me like his irises were piercing through my soul. He wasn't fucking around anymore and the intensity of this atmosphere made my throat dry out and no words could come out. He had left me speechless. The truth was Jacob wasn't a guy used to being told no I mean how could he just look at the guy he had managed to get a girl like Gwyneth Sayid a Malaysian goddesses to be obsessed with him to the point of drugging him just to be with him. And there was no doubt in my mind that he had his fair share of girls drooling over him at Garfield Prep.

He knows more about this physical stuff than I do and he knows what it comes with how addictive it can be, how distracting how manipulative it can become. Ever since he told me about his sister and mom I haven't learned anything else how could I when every second we got we barely talked. I wasn't complaining but I was starting to realize there was more to kisses than just that he was distracting me so I wouldn't ask any questions or try to bring up anything of his past and I had blindly fallen into his trap.