I nodded my head and hopped inside the car.

........................................................................

When I reached home I heard the laughing of mummy, Atul bhaiya and one more person  I didn't recognize.
I shrugged it and went upstairs to my room  to get freshen up and changed into my casual dress.

I was hungry and wanted to drink a hot cup of tea. So I went to downstairs to fix some snacks for me and to check if mummy needs any help in kitchen.

"Aditi come here." Before I get into the kitchen mummy called me.

I make a pout while looking at the way of kitchen.

I am really hungry. And want to eat something before the timing of my computer class.

I sighed and went to livingroom. When I went to livingroom, I saw mummy was grinning looking at the gifts and clothes, which were putting on the table. Mummy was sitting facing me and Atul bhaiya and one more guy was sitting on the single sofa. Their back were on my side so I only recognized Atul bhaiya not the guy who is sitting beside him.

"Aditi, come here dear which dress you like the most." My eyes lightened up like every teenager, hearing about the new dresses.

Mummy barely buy me new dresses and when she decided, i'll make sure to choose the best one for me. I really like new dresses and jewelry, especially earrings and jhumke. It really doesn't matter to me if the jewelry are from gold or any expensive  material or dresses are not expensive, As long as they look good on me, I love them.

"Really.." Without caring about the guests, I literally ran to her. I bend down on my knees in front of the sofa table and admire the beautiful anarkali suit.

I traced my fingers on the beautiful dress. The material of the dress looks expensive and the peach color of it makes it look more beautiful. It's simply simple and elegant, just like my taste.

I really like the dress.

"How is it?" I heard Atul bhaiya asked me.

"It's beautiful." I said while mesmerizing by the beauty of the dress.

I am gonna wear it in Diwali.

"Will you buy me it's matching jhumke too?" I asked mummy while looking at her with my glistening  eyes.

"I will buy them for you." An unwanted person's voice reached to me. I turn my head to the person to confirm, if he is present here or not and to my disappointment the same person was sitting beside Atul bhaiya  whom I hate the most in this world.

Rahul Sharma.

He is from one of the richest and influential family in our city and his father is the mayor of Saharanpur. To my disappointment, he is the best friend of my brother. When I met him first time, I also think him as a good person but when I came to know about him and I started dislike him. But I never judge him on the basis of rumors until that day.

One day when I coming back to home from school he blocked my path and proposed me. He said that he is in love with me and wanted me to his girlfriend. I politely rejected his proposal and told him that we could be friends but don't expect me anything more than friendship.

We both chatted as a normal friends whenever he came to my home to meet Atul bhaiya. One day he came to my house when no one is at home. I asked him to go but that bastard tried to kiss me. Before his lips could touch mine, I turn my face away from him on time and kicked him between his legs. After that day I started hating him but he never stop his creepy tricks to impress me. He bought gifts and dresses for both mummy and me whenever he vist our home. My family adores him a lot, that's I didn't tell anyone about his intentions. Anyway if I tell them no one gonna believe me so I thought to handle him by myself.