𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡

Start from the beginning

"Yes. What do you have in stock?"

The lady started to laugh. "I don't think you'd be able to afford that many dresses, miss."

I raised a challenging eyebrow. "Trust me, I can. Now, what do you have?"

After looking at all the dresses the shop had, I just could not find anything that was suitable. Hermione, however, found a beautiful periwinkle blue dress. I just know she'll be stunning that night.

"Don't worry, y/n, you'll find something soon."

"Hermione, we have almost a week and a half left. If I can't find something, I won't be able to do the dances, let alone dance with draco."

"You'll find something, trust me."

Something caught my attention. I looked over to the jewelry shop, and saw draco walk out, looking extremely happy about something.

"Will you excuse me for a second, mione?" I walked over towards him. "Hey, stranger!"

He quickly shoved his purchase in his pocket, and tried to act normal. "What are you doing here, love?"

"I came to find some dresses." I placed my hands on his shoulders.

His found my waist. "And did you find any?"

"Not yet. But I will. What were you getting?"

"I can't spoil the fun, can I?" He smirked and winked at me. "Listen, I'm meeting the boys at the three broomsticks. I'll see you at dinner tonight, okay? I love you."

I giggled. "I love you, too."

~

I was in the great hall for study hall with harry, ron and hermione. While harry, hermione and I were busy doing our homework, ron was busy complaining about not having a date to the ball.

"This is mad." He mumbled, looking at all the people sitting at the table behind us. "At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Snape came up and pushed his face towards his work. But that didn't faze ron. "Well us and neville."

Harry laughed. "Yeah, but then again, he can take himself."

I leaned over harry to get to ron. "You both might want to know that neville's already got someone."

Ron groaned. "Now I'm really depressed."

Fred, who was sitting right across the table from us, threw a piece of paper at ron. Ron picked it up to read it, and I strained my eyes to see as well.

Get a move on

or all the good ones

will have gone

"Who are you going with them?" Ron asked, giving the paper back to him.

Fred crumbled up the paper, and threw it over to angelina. She looked offended that he threw a piece of trash at her. "Do you want to go to the ball with me?" He mouthed, acting out the sentence.

"The ball?" She mouthed, a smirk formed on her face. "Yeah."

Fred cheekily winked at his little brother.

"Hermione," Ron whispered. "you're a girl." I rolled my eyes. Sweet jesus!

"Very well spotted." Hermione said.

"Come to the ball-" Snape walked up and hit ron upside the head with his book. "It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone. For a girl, it's just sad."

"I won't be going alone because, believe it or not, someone's asked me." She growled through clenched teeth. She got up and handed snape her homework. "And I said yes!"

"Y/n-" Ron whispered over to me.

I held a hand up, stopping ron right then and there. "You're about to ask a really stupid question, and get a really stupid answer out of me. You and I both know who I'm going with." My eyes flickered down to the table where draco sat. He was looking at me, a proud look on his face.