"You're cute. That's all," he said, patting me on the head.

"Huh?" I felt irritated that he wasn't taking me seriously and that he mocked my threats. And why was he petting me like a cat?

When I shoved his hand off my head, he stepped closer and reached for my waist. I maneuvered away. Fury pumped through my veins. If he wanted to fight, I'd give him a good fight.

Acting purely on instinct, I lunged myself at him, my face colliding with his left breast. It felt like a rock. He lost balance and toppled to the ground, bringing me down with him. I landed directly on him, our chests glued together and our legs intertwined.

Awkward.

For a few seconds I stared into his unsurprised eyes. Even in a vulnerable position he showed no signs of fear.

Peeling myself away from his warmth, I took the opportunity to pin his hands down and sit on his stomach to hold him in place.

"What's wrong with you?" I exclaimed.

"This is moving fast," he said, looking completely at ease. I ignored his comment and continued my interrogation.

"Why are you here? What were you doing?" I tightened my grip.

"I'm here because you forced me to the ground. As far for what we are doing, I'm not entirely sure."

"What were those papers you had and why were looking at them?"

"I'll only answer that if you kiss me."

"What? No!" I flicked his forehead. He didn't even flinch.

"Have it your way then," Chat Noir maneuvered his body and flipped me. Our positions were now reversed as he was the one pinning me down.

"Get off of me you filthy cat," I shouted.

He poked me on the nose before rising to his feet and pulling me up with him. After we were both standing, I ripped my hands from his grip and glared at him.

"Chat, I'm giving you one last chance."

He ignored my comment and made his way to the desk where he began piling the documents together and stuffing them back in the filing drawer.

"See," Chat held up his empty hands, "I haven't stolen anything."

He then paced towards the door.

"Like I'm going to let you get away that easily," I said, blocking his path as I made an X with my body. He smirked, his eyes gliding over me.

"You're very playful tonight, I see."

"And you're very ..." I paused trying to think of something to insult him with.

"-bad at comebacks," he said with a smug look.

My nostrils flared, as my gaze swept over him.
I noticed a folded paper poking out of his suit's side pocket. So he did steal something!

I threw myself towards him, and managed to pull it out. Unfortunately, Chat had grabbed me and held me firmly in place against his chest, his arms sprawled across my back, his mouth near my ear.

"I thought you said you didn't steal anything," I said, squirming.

"Ah. Yeah. Must have forgetting about that one," his voice vibrated in my chest.

"Let go," I said.

"Give me my paper back first," he whispered in my ear. His breath was hot, leaving the side of my face with a burning sensation.