-Chapter 72- Mr Dumbledore

Start from the beginning

"I hate Bellatrix."- I said.

"Do you think I like being in her body?"- Hermione asked laughing.

"Don't mess up guys."- Louis said as they put each others hands in front.

"See you guys."- Harry said as they disappeared.

"I can't believe they didn't let us come."- I said.

"At least we know they care about us."- Louis said swinging his arms around me.

"But they can get hurt."- I said.

"Harry saw how you risked with Lucius and Bellatrix and he probably didn't wanted you getting in those type of situations again."- Louis said.

"But You-Know-Who is literally after us all."- I said.

"I know."- He said.

After some time we just got up and walked next to the sea.

"When you were like putting drops of whatever that was I totally blacked out and these just few moments from start of 4th year were in front of me like I was going back."- He said.

"Really?"- I said. "I just imagined us every time we were on Astronomy tower while this all wasn't happening."

"I miss it."- He said.

"At least we are together here."- I said.

"Together together or together here together."- He asked.

"Both."- I said while I couldn't be more confused.

"Look."- He said coming closer to the sea while there were big waves. "Why is this rock shaped like this? Come it's fine."

"I'll keep my distance."- I said.

"Water can't hurt you."- He said.

"It can most likely splash me."- I said.

"Oh come on."- He said as big wave splashes onto his back and he was all wet now.

"How's the water?"- I asked laughing.

"Come and find out."- He said walking towards me as I started walking away.

Not much later he was chasing me while he was soaked in water. I ran in the house and locked the door behind me.

"Hey Bill."- I said trying to lock the doors.

"What are you doing?"- He asked making his 4th cup of coffee today.

"If Louis asks you anything you didn't see me."- I said running upstairs.

I ran into a living room and tried locking the door behind me. I locked it after few tries and sighted in relief.

"Took you awhile."- Louis said as I turned around to him being behind me.

"What?! How did you do that?"- I asked as he was holding my hand pinned on his chest.

"Back door."- He said. "You were too slow."

"I'm not the one complaining about rocks and getting splashes by a wave-"

"Is it too early to ask you to marry me?"- He asked.

"That was random."- I said.

"Answer."- He said smiling.

"Probably."- I said.

"Would you say yes if I asked in few years?"- He said raising his eyebrow.

"I guess we will find out."- I said.

In that moment Harry, Hermione and Ron teleported next to us and just took out hands. I saw flashing lights and next thing I know is that I fell in the sea. I swam up and saw Harry heavily breathing. Next moment Louis got up too.