"Oh, sure" Cece hopped off his back " and Damian" she smiled "I know we hadn't spoken before but if you touch my friend, I'm gonna squeeze your balls so hard that I'll make a juice with them and shove it down your throat. Got it?" Two out of the three boys covered their family jewels surreptitiously at her threat; the one left rolling his eyes. Bet you know exactly who.

I was a little annoyed because Damian -not two second ago- nakedly flirted with my best friend. He did not learn a thing from what happened. Before I knew what I was doing, my lips were moving "you clearly didn't get it, did you?."

Now freed, Damian crossed his arms in front of his chest. I tried not to get distracted by the way his arms looked. This would've been easier if he wasn't so good looking.

" Aaren..." Alex warned after I spoke.

"Oh no, wait.. let her finish. I really want to hear this" Damian announced. I was mad at him, like really angry. He was such an idiot and had no boundaries. I hated guys like him. "Go ahead" he motioned for me to keep going.

"You're such an ass. Do you not know how this little life game of yours affect people ?" I started "I thought after everything you would at least consider things better now" I raised an eyebrow daringly. He frowned clenching his jaw. A smirked slowly making its way to my lips.

"Oh don't you worry babe, I've learn my lesson." He smiled "I've crossed path with insecure little girls, so I know what to expect."

I was confuse by his words not really understanding what they had to do with anything "now, youre out of topic." I pointed out.

"I'll explain.. " he started taking a step towards me. I would've moved away but I felt the need to face him as the brave woman I could be. I didn't wanted to give him the pleasure of seeing me squirm under his gaze; so I held my ground. Now, he was only an arm distance from me. The brunette licked his lips -moisturizing them- and proceeded to speak, " I know why you did this." A sarcastic chuckle escaped from me, letting him know how stupid I strongly believed he sounded. He thought he knew me, funny. His face was now right in front of mine allowing me to smell his minty breath. My swallows got tighter. Had I mentioned how my body has a life of its own? I needed to punch myself for the love of God. I raised an eyebrow inviting him to get his point across. He barely took time to speak " deep down, you don't give a shit about giving me a lesson. All you care about is proving something to no other than yourself. What you did wasn't about me, was it?" I crunched my eyebrows.

"You're delusional" I groaned.

"Am I ?" He smiled " as I said before, I know girls like you. Tell me something though, how many boys had cheated on you?"

"What?" I almost screamed the answer to the unexpected question.

"How many? Three? two?" He stepped even closer " how many will it take until you realize that you're the problem?" my heart skipped a beat at his words, " this is what it was about. You wanted to prove to yourself that you're not the problem, that you can be desirable. That boys can like you and they don't go away because of you."

"Stop it Damia-"

Damian interrupted Alex by raisin his hand " It's not over." he announced. At this point I had forgotten about everyone else; they've been listening to the conversation this whole time. I didn't know what to say about any of this, I was speechless. I know Damian was saying this things out of rage for the stunt I had played on him. I knew he had no right no say anything about me regardless of things that happened between us; he didn't know me. The problem was that deep down I knew that he said was the truth.

I don't know what's more painful; the fact that he's saying the words that I've been in enough denial to admit or the fact that he could read me like a book barely knowing each other. I didn't like it; I didn't have a cover to protect myself, and the fact made me feel more vulnerable in front of his eyes. I felt scrutinized.