"Okay, we can try it when we get home." Harry says and Louis feels the butterflies in his stomach flutter as Harry says the word 'home'.

"Oh for fuck sake" they hear Niall say from the back. "Please just drop us at Nando's before you go home then." He sarcastically adds. "Then let us know when it is safe, and we'll get an Uber back." He continues and then starts waking up Liam.

The two boys in the front, still palming each other, looks at one another and then starts laughing.

"Yeah, yeah." Niall sighs. "It's like you've opened up a whole new world to him." Niall says to Harry. "You've turned him into a maniac." Niall continues and smirks while looking at Louis, wiggling his eyebrows when Louis looks at him.

"Oh shut up Niall." Louis says as his cheeks turns a deep pink.

"Well, I'm glad I could be the one to open up this world to him." Harry says, fondly looking over to Louis.

"Yeah, me too. I have to admit, you do treat him rather well." Niall says and then looks out the window.

Harry lifts his hand from Louis' clothed cock to take the younger boys' free hand in his own, bringing it up to his lips, softly placing a kiss on it and then rubbing over his knuckles with his thumb.

--

As soon as Harry pulls into the driveway and turns the car off, Louis quickly gets out, making his way to the front door with the older boy hot on his heels.

Like Niall requested, Harry dropped them of at Nando's, and since then, the sexual tension between him and Louis drove him mad.

When Harry closes the door behind him, Louis crashes their lips together. Harry parts his lips and willingly lets the younger boy dominate his mouth.

Louis moves backwards, pulling Harry along to his room without breaking the kiss.

When they get to the room they both discard of their clothes in a quick fashion before Louis pushes the green eyed boy down onto his bed.

Harry immediately spreads his legs. Louis wastes no time bending down and starts placing kisses on Harry's inner thighs. The older boy pushing his head back into the pillow as he arches his back.

Harry starts stroking his cock at a slow pace, while Louis moves from his thighs to Harry's pink hole, licking a fat stripe over it all the way up to the oldes boys' balls, taking one of them in his mouth as he gently sucks on it.

"Fuck Lou." Harry pants and throws his head back again, breathing heavily.

Louis smirks and moves back to the older boys heat, giving it kitten licks and then blowing on it softly. He then licks over the hole again back upto Harry's balls, this time around taking the other one into his mouth. Harry squirms and moans loudly.

Louis, again moves back down to the older boys' heat and this time he pushes his tongue in a little. Harry's whole body tenses and Louis immediately stops, lifting his head up. "Are you okay, babe? Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

Harry shakes his head vigorously. "No," he breathes heavily "fuck no!" He continues "please, more... please." He starts begging and Louis wastes no time going down again.

After a few minutes of Louis probing Harry's hole with his tongue, Louis gets up to get some lube and a condom from his bedside table. The sudden loss of contact sends shivers down Harry's spine and turns him into a moaning mess.

When Louis returns, he takes a generous amount of lube on three of his fingers, and starts circling the green eyed boy's rim with his middle finger. "You ready?" He asks Harry who only nods his head indicating a yes.