Chapter 15

A/N: I found this Manon fanart on Instagram and I'm IN LOVE!- ac: adamar.art on IG

Rowan

"Wait, no," Chaol said, obviously getting protective. "How do we know you'll be safe when you have Oscar here?" Gesturing to the child.

"We will keep her safe with our lives," Fenrys said, which we all nodded. We could see that he didn't like it but he relented and kissed her goodbye.

"Let's go save some ass!" Aedion said. Fenrys teleported the four of us to Terrasen, and then again to the other world, which took considerably longer, but not long enough to think we had gotten stuck in between them with no way out. When we landed it was outside a decently big house. Not like a castle but big enough to fit at least 10 families. I went to draw my sword, but Fenrys put his arm out to stop me. 

"Don't worry, they're in there." Then it struck me.

"They as in-" He nodded. With renewed excitement, we walked towards the house, across the bridge and knocked on the door.

Aelin

Mor and I were talking about the differences between our worlds when a knock sounded on the door.

"Are you expecting anyone?" I ask when I see the confusion on her face.

"If we are, Rhysand's a sneaky little bastard for not telling me," she said while standing up, walking to the door cautiously.

"Oi! Rhysand! Open up!" Fenrys voice boomed. Mor opened the door quickly.

"Fen- uh who are you?" She asked some other strangers that were standing there.

"Oh, they're here to help kill some valg," Fenrys said cheerfully. Mor was about 2 inches taller than me, and in all honesty, I couldn't see anyone past her head.

"Mor? Who is it?

Rowan

As we were waiting at the door, I wondered how my fireheart had been faring over these past few weeks. 

When the door opened, it revealed a blonde fae female, though I would never be able to guess how old she was. It could have been anywhere in between 20 and 600.

"Fen- uh who are you?" She asked to no one and all of us. Fenrys provided an answer before any of us could speak

"Oh, they're here to help kill some valg." We nodded along dutifully. 

"Mor? Who is it?" I knew that voice! That voice belonged to my beautiful mate.

"Fireheart?" I chocked out. Her head snapped to look in my direction. She saw me and her face lit up. Mor had less than a second to move out of the way before Aelin came sprinting into my arms. Just like our reunion in Rifthold, all those moons ago, she was crying as I held her in my arms, only this time when I asked her,

"Are you crying?" No snarky reply came my way, only a slight,

"No," while wiping her eyes. She looked around and saw everyone else.

"Aedion!" She hugged him as well.

A/N: Sorry to do this but I forgot to write Lorcan and Dorian in so just imagine that they were here the whole time

She turned to Lorcan.

"As much as you piss me off, I'm... glad you're here." He returned her cocky smile with one of his own.

"The fact that you admit that I piss you off is good enough for me." She turns to the next person.

"Dorian! Do you still have your crown or is it in limbo?" She asks. He smiles and gives me a brotherly hug.

"Yes don't worry its back in Terrasen."

"Oh good, I didn't feel like buying you a replacement one, even though you got a replacement one... years ago." I looked over to see someone I didn't expect to see here with these circumstances.

"Yrene?" I say while going over to her. She had her arms open, which I happily obliged.

"Why don't you all come inside?" Mor asked.

-

"You know its solstice eve tonight, right?" She askes the group, no one answers. The rest of the night court inner circle had arrived. Rowan and Rhysand were having a very heated but silent pissing contest, Dorian and Feyre were talking about various books. Despite living in a different world to them, a different fold of the universe, we still had some of the same books as them. Cassian and Aedion were talking about different General-ly things, Amren and Lorcan were staring at each other so venomously, if one of them so breaths the wrong way the other will fight them to the death. As for the rest of us, we were being perfectly civilised.

"So who has the worst street smarts?" Mor asked me. Yrene and Fenrys, who were to my left looked at the same person I was looking at.

"Aedion- by far!" I replied with a laugh.

"Um, wheres your proof?" He askes incredulously. Everyone laughed again.

"I'm sorry cous, but do you remember when you said 'Oh, I can pull a carriage myself! Who needs horses?' Then you proceeded to sprain both your ankles because you couldn't stop it on a hill? Because I do." Grumbling curses under his breath was inaudible when Feyre piped up.

"Sorry Mor, what did you say before?"

"Uhhh, 'who has the worst street smarts?"

"No before that."

'Oh, it's solstice eve tonight." Feyres eyes widened as realisation probably dawned on her.

"Shit!" And winnowed away.

"Never a dull moment here, huh?" Mor said.

"I couldn't agree more," I replied, smiling.