𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵./𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. "yeah, no, darling"

' closet gays '

demon bby🤍
where u @?

spicy to the icy
𖡡 view live location

demon bby🤍
thx
we'll be there in 5

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

"oh my god, ajax, why are you such a dick-", the woman cursed, looking at him angrily - he took away her lighter and she couldn't lit her sparklers without it.
"because it's the only part of of the body he thinks with", diluc explained while the ginger said something along the lines of "because it's so big". everyone looked at the russian for a few seconds before zhongli opened his mouth: "yeah, no, darling."
xiao and kaeya nearly passed out laughing and the brunette had to apologize to his boyfriend several times before he cried for real.
"and now give it back to her", zhongli softly demanded, patting ajax' back gently. the ginger-head scrunched his nose disapprovingly but did as asked. the young woman smiled happily and quickly hid behind diluc before someone could steal it again.
"what's the time?", kaeya asked, wiping off a tear with his cold fingers. everyone was packed in thick clothes; winter in changchun was cold as fuck but bearable, at least. ajax and zhongli told them russia was about the same temperature when they visited the country during fall. xiao hated everything cold so he eyed his best friend for the 100th time this evening because the woman didn't wear a beanie or anything that could prevent her ears from freezing off.
"about two minutes before midnight", zhongli answered the blue haired male after taking his phone out to look at the bright screen.
y/n gave everyone a sparkler, smiling brightly at xiao, who was the last. he swore his heart melted.
"aren't your ears cold?", they quietly asked, looking a bit concerned. y/n gave him a perplexed look as if she tried to understand his words.
"ah, no. it's fine, my hair's a good cover, really", she assured him after a few heartbeats. xiao narrowed his eyes. he took his left hand out of the pocked of his jacket and carefully placed it on her ear.
her e/c eyes widened in surprise though she quickly relaxed at his warm touch - which disappeared again way too quick. she watched the ravenette taking the metal of the sparkler between his lips (like a cigarette, she thought in confusion) before he took off his beanie.
she then almost lost her consciousness when they continued to put it on her head instead.
his scent, warmth, touch - everything felt so much like home and just... just right.
"thanks." a soft smile painted on the lips of the young woman, pink roses spread across both of their faces.
"oh my god, kiss already", kaeya groaned. everyone turned their heads to the blue haired man.
"congrats on ruining the moment, you fucking twat", dilic murmured, slapping him on the back of his head. kaeya whimpered. deserved, xiao thought. haha, ajax almost laughed. what just happened, zhongli tried to reason. ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod, y/n nearly got a panic attack.
"10!", people suddenly started shouting, giving the woman a little shock.
it really is how people tend to say: time does fly.
"9!" the six of them formed a little circle.
"8!" they held their sparklers together.
"7!" ajax messed up the circle and y/n had to fix it.
"6!" now kaeya messed up and diluc would probably commit arson every second.
"5!" xiao carefully held her by the waist.
"4!" he started drawing little circles with his thumb.
"3!" kaeya grabbed diluc's hand.
"2!" zhongli and ajax intertwined their fingers.
"1!" y/n held the lighter under the touching tips of the sparklers.
"happy new year!" she pushed down the little plastic thingy, a spark, a flame, and suddenly sparks flew.
over the group of six many other fireworks exploded, raining bright colors. they watched their own littles lights in awe, swimming in the lucid around them in peace because what's the use of looking into the stars alone when you had your own little universe right beside you?

a/n a, hopefully, happy new year to everyone! i want february to come as soon as possible jfjdjs xiao pls come home jdjsbsb i need this man to survive and i ain't jokin'😭😭

ah and pls correct mistakes if you spot any! it's like 4:40am here in germany and my sleep schedule is all messed up so i expect a tON of errors lmao