CHAPTER 20

I suddenly woke up then I checked the time on my cellphone. It's already 6:30 pm.

Napansin ko ring wala si Asher dito sa aming room.

Napaupo ako sa kama at paglingon ko may nakita akong letter sa ibabaw ng isang jewel blue teal long dress.

Claire,

Wake up, my love. Wear this dress tonight and kindly follow the roses when you get outside, okay? I can't wait to see you, I love you. Get ready.

Hindi ko napansin, nakangiti na pala ako habang binabasa 'yung letter niya.

A sentimental man he is.

Tumayo na ako para mag ayos.

I wore the dress he asked me to wear and decided to partner it with a yellow cardigan because it's a bit cold outside, and also wear my gladiator for my shoes.

I grabbed my phone and decided to go out of the room.

I can see that there are roses that formed a way. It looked like a fairytale love story in a movie.

"Ma'am, a letter and bouquet of sunflowers," a woman approached me, smiling.

Napatingin ako sa kaniya at kinuha ang kaniyang dala, "Hello po, salamat."

I stopped walking and opened the letter.

Claire,

Look around you and appreciate the view. I just took one glance and already knew that you are such a beautiful view to watch on.

Now, turn around.

Hindi ko namalayan, naluluha na pala ako.

I turned around and was surprised because when I turned, the fairy lights are now on and a band was playing a song.

It's my favorite song! One of the songs of MYMP.

Napangiti akong sumabay sa kanta habang hinahanap ko si Asher, pero wala akong nakikitang Asher sa paligid.

I covered my mouth when I saw him come out behind the band, holding a microphone while singing along to the song. He's also wearing the same color t-shirt as my dress with a jacket.

Habang palapit nang palapit siya sa akin, 'di ko na napigilang hindi umiyak.

Humina nang konti 'yung tugtog ng banda nang magsalita si Asher.

He sighed first before speaking up, "Claire, since we first encounter, I know that you're going to be part of my life. Meeting you was fate, becoming your fake boyfriend in front of your family was my choice...but falling in love with you was beyond my expectations."

This is just so solemn. I'm so in love with his intention and purity.

He held my hand, "You don't have to tell me how much you love me, the way your heart beats whenever I'm around, I know everything."

I looked into his eyes. I can see that he's so sincere.

I cried, even more, when I saw my older brother suddenly appear in the scene.

He brightly smiled at me, "With the witness of Kuya Caius, I'll ask you one question. Look up in the sky, Claire."

As I looked into the sky, I was shocked when the fireworks started to explode in creating the question, 'Will you be my girlfriend?'