Adult Movies

Kim Namjoon isn't the most outspoken person, but he's the most adventurous by far. Maintaining his fit weight, he craves adventure, always wanting to be somewhere trying something new. He'll do anything from bungee jumping off the Eiffel Tower to scuba diving with sharks. As long as he is where the action is, he's satisfied.

Kyla Page is a very quiet individual who tends to stay to herself most of the time. On more of the heavier side in terms of weight, she would much rather be curled up in her chair with a good book, rather than going out. Her satisfaction? Maintaining her sanity and peace by spending the vast majority of her time alone.

Kyla is in bind when it comes to finances. She needs to make some cash rather quickly to maintain her lifestyle. Namjoon, on the other hand, is looking for his next adventure. He wants something new to check off of his bucket list. As Kyla's best friend, he suggests something way out of their comfort zone, but it will be beneficial in the long run. Kyla, being insecure about her features, wants nothing to do with Namjoon's shenanigans. What happens when Kyla finally gives in and agrees to create adult content with Namjoon?

~~

Heads up! Just like in 'ASSASSINATION' & 'Daddy's Home', Kyla is African-American. She is also a bigger girl (heavier, thick thighs, stretch marks, etc.) If you have an issue with race or interracial relationships, and/or those who are overweight, then this is not the story for you. If you're okay with this, then you're in for, once again, another treat!

Wild, adventurous Joon coming soon