Chan held up a letter, smirking wide. "Man I got this~"

Unbelievingly, Yunho eyes the excuse letter. "As if they bought it"

"She said Hansol really looks sick~ and then Seungkwan somehow managed to vomit on demand" Chan explained.

Hansol shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know what she means..."

"You look dead inside, maybe it was the emptiness" Seungkwan said, flipping his short hair back "I was the star of this whole thing. Try vomit on demand-"

Jongho tugged Wooyoung's sleeve, turning his brother to him. "If we do that, do you think we can skip school too?"

"You can vomit on demand?"

"No but I can cry on demand-"

"... That's how you get Dad to do whatever you want" Wooyoung concluded "You think that works on our teachers?"

"We could try..."

"Please don't cry in front of your teacher-" Mingi interrupted the two and tipped his lips. "No-one will ever forget that-"

"Oh right..." Jongho chuckled "Princess Minki cried at the school sleepover"

Mingi pressed his lips in a regretting smile, flashbacks he wanted to forget clouding his thoughts. Oh yes, grade school had been a rise for him. And to this day he would never be able to sleep without a light. Or with the door open. Or alone.

"Who are you waiting for actually?" Hansol asked, lifting his brow. "I doubt Wooyoungie and Jongie have afternoon classes here" he chuckled and pinched Jongho's chubby cheek.

"We're waiting for Yeosang and San!" Wooyoung replied and climbed next to his brother to reach the height of the elders.

"Yeah, they have some kind of appointment with their math teacher" Yunho added and looked to the entrance of the school "Looks like bad math skills run through the family" he chuckled.

"Well, we should get going before that old hag sees us here, we're still sick" Chan responded and folded the excuse letter to put it in his pocket. "I'll text you later!" he added, leaving the school grounds with his brothers.

The four kept waiting under the fall sun. It wasn't cold, also not warm. The sun was up and bright but a fresh breeze brushed their hair into all different directions.

Mingi groaned and stood onto the table out of boredom. "What are they doing so long? I'm bored~" he whined and jumped down, just to sit on the table again.

"Yuyu~ I'm hungry" Jongho mumbled, tugging at the elder's arm and as if on command, his stomach growled.

The eldest sighed and fished his lunch in his bag, opening the box. There was little left. "Share, all three of you" he commanded and put the box in the middle, continued eyeing the school entrance. As time passed, the school grounds started to clear; afternoon classes had started and the Kim twins were still not out of the building. "Yah, Mingi" Yunho called "Since when did Yeosang's math grades get that bad? The year barely started?"

Mingi shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know... I barely had two math tests... Maybe they did something in class? San likes to act out at times when someone is mean to Yeosang?" the younger said and munched on the little bit left from Yunho's lunch. He jumped off the table and stood in front of his brother, stepping from one foot on the other. "You want to play tag with me?" he asked, pouting his lips. "I'm bored..."

Yunho eyed his brother and sighed defeated. "Okay" he said and stood up from where he was sitting. "But I won't let you win!" he added, started chasing the other. Of course he was going to let Mingi win, he always did. It made the younger so happy to win against the eldest, and making Mingi happy made Yunho happy.

-
Hey! How are you guys doing today?

Ahhhh I feel quite nostalgic, tomorrow is the 31st and I'm thinking about the change I had this year.

People I used to be close to talk to me like I am still the same person I used to be while I am like.???? Bitch you're not the same too, why would you think I didn't change.?.?

Like hell yeah if I saw 12-13 year old me walking around I would punch that bitch without hesitation😌

It's called character development, or how I call it ✨sad lady hours✨
So please stop talking to me like only you had a little fracture of maturing jessica -

Ahh yes. But the rest for tomorrow, it's not time to be nostalgic yet cause shit makes me cry💀💀

Ahhh I wouldn't be a dedicated hidden kard if I didn't do this.

BM my king, we have a new applicant for the big tiddie committee:

....
Yes. Hongjoong said call me baby with his whole chest.

I can't man isn't that the same bitch that once claimed he had a squishy like tummy?😂💀😂💀 So I remember that wrong???

Can we take a moment and appreciate this picture? Like all of it, not only joong's tiddies-👀😂😂

I can't explain why and what but this gives me a lot of old couple vibes that sends pics to the family gc because all kids moved out and now they reliving their 20s like-- yall get what I mean??? Something like "did you finally make the photo?" - "I don't know-"

Mhm, I already spoiled it but there is another update here for tomorrow!

Stream 'Call Me Anytime' y'all😌✨
I love it- like the whole of it-

-gulkurusubb