Disqualified?!

A pretty blonde stood before me in the hallway. She looked confident and ready to fight. " So who is this? " She gestured at me. I stood, still wobbleing a bit. " Hi ya, Sombra Banx." I flashed a small peace sign. She intoroduced herself as Mai Valentine. I instantly recalled all of the duels she had been in, and how she helped Yugi get in. I managed to avoid a bit of how any why I was here. Yugi and the gang filled her in about me a bit before that arrived at the castle, se we knew a bit about each other already. She didnt stick around long though, said something about checkinng her deck. ' Thats right! the final battle was going on tomarrow! ' It wasnt long until Yugi and Joey also excused themselves. Soon, I went back inside myself. I was getting a bit tired again, and I was nervous about the suited men coming back. 

I still slept in the arm chair, but now it was mainly because Yami tore the sheets compleatly to make a splint. I didnt rest for long though, before I felt a gentle poke in the shoulder. Bakura stood over me with something in his hands. " Banx, Banx are you up?" he whispered. I carefully leaned up, keeping weight off of my arm. " Yeah, im up, whats wrong?" He flashed a shy smile before handing me something. I took it carefully and confused until I saw what it was. A small blue card case with a paw etched into it. 

Bakura you are a saint! I hugged him as tightly as I could with one arm. My cards ment enerything to me, and just the pick up I needed after all of this chaos. I let him go and caught a bit of blush from him as Tea opened the door. " come on you two! The semi finals are starting!" 

We were standing in the balcony awaiting Joeys challenger. Yugi had already beaten Mai and was cooling off getting ready to cheer for his best friend. I fidgeted on my feet, staring at one suited man, then to the next, then glaring at the white devil himself. He looked not angry but amused, watching me squirm in fear there. With a snap of his fingers, he could have his sevents drag me back down there screaming. " Sir! The little brat-" Save it." Pegasus interupted one of his guards. " Let her stay, for now. We still have yugi-boys grandfather, so he isnt going anywhere. The little one we can do without. Let her watch her friends suffer in the shadows. " Yami scowled menecingly at Pegasus. I was just that to him, a pawn, like he saw mokuba, lke he is using yugis grandfather. I couldnt wait to watch yami and yugi whipe that damn smile off his face. I still felt fear though, he could change his mind any minuet, let me get comfortable, give me a false sense of security before taking it away and throwing me back into that cell. Yugi and Tristan stood protectivly in front of me when the duel started, seeing me shiver and twitch. Joey was gone now, but tea still stood with us. Tristan held Mokuba still, not wanting someone to take him away when we were all here. Bakura and tea stood close to my sides. I felt strong with them here, but these men in suits had guns and I dont think they not Pegasus would care if they used them. No, actually scratch that. He would care. We would get blood all over his nice clean hallway. He'd have us drug outside and shot there, or worse back to the cell. 

Joey was pumped up and ready to go, standing o his side of the arena. The only thing missing was his challenger. From what the gang had told me, he wasnt one to be messed with. Even left them for dead in a cave. He tapped his foot impatiently and crossed his arms. He wasnt nervous, rather exited. That was Joey for you. When his challenger, this ' Banit ' Keith as he called him self had shown up, he was looking rather smug. It was like he wasnt expecting any challenge at all. When he finnaly took his proper place, they were asked to prsent some kind of card. I guess to prove they didnt enter this tornament illeagly. Id have to ask about it later. ' Bandit ' Keith presnted his with a cocky smirk. Joey began to frantically search for it. 

" Its gone! he shouted. The rest of us shared a simontanious gasp. " If the player can not produce his card, he will be disqualified." Joey would be disqualified!