the Kaibas reunite?

I was taken back. I remember seeing a Kaiba around school. Seto, I think it was? We never really spoke but he didnt seem very nice. Yugi even told me he endagered his grandfathers life and tore up his favorite card. Last I heard after Yami beat him he ran off to find himself or something. Could he be a sibling? " Are you related to Kaiba Seto by any chance?" I asked. He nodded sadlly. " Yeah. Hes my brother.Hes coming I know he is! They say hes gone but I know hes still out there!" He seemed to be speaking distantly. " He has to be." Gone? did he mean? I shook that thought from my head. No reason to be rash especially not now. " Do you have any idea whats going on out there?" I asked. I wasnt sure how much this kid could know but whatever it was it was problably more then I knew now. He explained Pegasus wanted to take ove kaiba corp, and that he needed Seto killed to do so. Then he was going to make him do their own bidding because he would be the only Kaiba left to run the company. His eyes shone with tears. I put my good arm on his shoulder. " Not while Im here, kid. I wont let those bastards do a thing to you!" I was outraged. Not only had they killed (or tried to) Seto but they were going to torture a helpless boy into being a slave? That topped by the fact they kidnapped me and planned God knows what against Yugi and the Pharoah-The Pharoah! I hadnt hit me til then. How in the world did he know about the Pharoah! WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON HERE!! He just looked at me while I was off in my own thoughts. " Do you know what they are panning against Moto Yugi?" I asked. He recounted the tornament and the duel that took place which only confused me more. Why was he going after Yugi in the first place? " He said something about getting his grandfather back too." I gasped. I remember Pegasus saying something about his Yugis grandather and I being lures for Yugi, but why. He knew of the pharoah, so was he after the puzzle? I remembered the glowing shpere I saw before blakcing out. Could that have been something similar? Gentle sobbing broke my thoughts. It was Mokuba. I sat down with him against the wall and put an arm around him. This poor kid had gone through so much and it wasnt even over yet. " Hey come on, buck up." I cooed. He looked at me with tear stained eyes. " Iv seen both your brother and Yugi duel. Even when hes not dueling, your brother is not one to mess with, and Yugi's never lost and cerintly isnt about to let this creep hurt me you or his grandfather. I wouldent be suprised if they were half way here now." " You think so." " I know so. Kaiba isnt about to let his little brother be hurt and sure as hell isnt about to give up Kaiba corp." We heard a new set of foot steps. One person. Must be that guy in a suit with that brown crap they call food. I made sure Mokuba ate. It might taste horrible, but we needed to keep up our strength. I told Mokuba old myths my father told me to get him to sleep. It wasnt easy to in this place. My arm was killing me and often woke me up in the middle of the night. The next day we spent talking about random things. Mostly his brothers dueling skill. The way he talked was amazing, he truely admired his brother far beyond a duleist ever could. I think his own stories of his brothers fierce duels were the only thing keeping him going. The night was spent the same as last. Mokuba twitch here and there, dreaming. I watched him unable to sleep from the pain in my arm. That guy really did a number on me. I wondered how yugi was doing. Mokuba said he had lost most of his chips or stars or whatever they were last he saw him. I shook my head. No. He would be fine. I believed in him, Joey, and Yami. The next day went on as yesterday. There wasnt much else to do besides talk. After a while, Mokuba started not to feel good and put his head down. Exaustion began taking over and I began to drift. My eyelids were getting heavy and I thought I head faint thudding. then it got a bit louder. Not one person. Was it in my head. I heard a few angry muffled voices. The thudding grew louder. My eyes widened. More people? was it the men in suits with someone else? Whoever those foot steps belonged to they didnt sound happy. They grew nearer and Mokuba whined. I told him to stay still and be quiet. I moved in front of him, ready to try as hard as I could to keep him safe. I knew I was no match for that big one from earlier that hit me, and I certinly wasnt up to the task of fighting anyone with my arm like it is, but that wasnt going to stop me from being an idiot and trying. Soon we were met with that creep from earlier, but it looked like he was in trouble. A tall man in a long blue coat held him at gunpoint. His brown hair and chilling blue eyes were a dead give away to who he was. " Seto!" Mokuba cried. I stepped aside so Mokuba could get as close to the bars as the chains would let him. Kaiba took one look at the chains and growled some remark to the man in the suit. He didnt seem to notice...or care I guess that I was here. When he did, he just glared at me. " What are you?" " Thats Sombra, they kidnapped her just like me." I waved a little only to be ignored. While the kaiba brothers were busy reuniting I cradled my arm. The blood stains had dried and fresh ones seemd to be growing. I dont even know how they got so bad. It had been a month scince I got them. Mokuba screamed retrieving my attention. His eyes went hollow and a laugh filled the air. 

Hes back................