-Chapter 70- Mr Lovegood

Start from the beginning

"You have no idea how much I missed you."- He said holding me tight like he would never let go.

"Why didn't you and Ron come sooner and why on earth didn't you come with Ron?"- I asked still hugging him.

"I had to get something and we wanted to get back as soon as possible, but couldn't find w way how."- He said resting his had onto mine.

"What was so important?"- I asked looking at him as we pulled away, but his hand were still on my shoulders.

"Do you remember those flowers we put in our hair in 4th year and we took a photo and Hermione said those flowers were extremely rare?"

"You found them?"- I asked.

Flowers me and Louis put in our hair were pink and blue and they would open in day and there would be a little heart shaped flower inside. It's really hard to explain.

"And you went back for them?"- I laughed.

"I did, but it wasn't that far away."- He said. "Ron apologized to me like hundred times while we were there."

"I'm still mad at him."- I said.

"Why?"- He asked.

"Because he pulled you with him because he wanted "company" and when he got back he told me that my boyfriend decided to stay more and he did nothing to stop him."- I said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Your boyfriend?"- He asked.

"Sorry my boy best friend."- I said.

"I missed you."- He said as he pulled me in hug again.

"I missed you too."- I said hugging him back.

Me and Louis were walking back to tent and I told him what we were doing while they were gone.

"Your diary was pretty cute."- I said.

"My what?"- He asked turning me around.

"I just read one page I swear."- I said smiling. "You are the one who gave me access to it."

"I swear if you read that before we were together I would probably drop out of Hogwarts and go to Mexico."- He said as I laughed.

"I remember that one sentence."- I said.

"I know exactly what you're going to say."- Louis said.

"I honestly hope I spend rest of my life with her."- I said as Louis looked down and smiled.

"Did I say something wrong?"- He asked as I turned around to him.

"I'm so glad you're okay."- I said looking at him directly at eyes.

"I missed you."- He said for the third time.

"Walk."- I said smiling and pushing his back to walk.

We walked in tent and saw Hermione standing in front Ron and Harry saying something.

"Louis!"- They all said at the exact same time.

"Thank God."- Ron said. "I'm not getting murdered tonight."

"Watch that."- Hermione said. "You're alright, thank God."

"What was so important?"- Ron asked.

"This."- Louis said getting flowers our of his jacket.

"Flowers?"- Harry asked.

"It's a long story."- I said.

Hermione explained to me and Louis that we have to go see Luna's dad because he maybe knows something about finding next horcrux.