Uno?

I had done it this time. I REALLY done it this time. I'm an idiot and I will admit it, but this was dumb even for me. Yugi and the pharoah had come to my shop wanting to know more about his puzzle. My father was an englishman who owned a shop filled with ancient antiques, they had come hoping I could help answer their questions, but in the end I could only tell them what they already knew. Oh and I got the life scared out of my when I first discovered Yami was real. Got the life scared out of me bout ten minuets ago when I also found the spirit of the ring was real. Yugi had come in alone, but invited me to meet his other friends after finding Yami. Overtime I would help them figure out a way to help Yami. It was nice having a friend in Japan who didnt mind a weirdo like me. I was born in England and raised in Spain by my mother for a while, so I was basically a white chick speaking spanish in the middle of Japan. Not long after meeting Tea, Joey and Tristan, Yugi introduced me to Bakura, who just a few moments ago transformed into a psycho gamer who I had stupidly offended. After a few harsh words were exchanged, and Yami standing up to the ring spirit, we were challenged to a game. I say we meaning pharoah, Yugi, and thanks to my big freakin mouth, me. I was totoally confused. A game? What, were we five? I hastily accepted, though it alarmed Yami. He looked like he was about to say something, but the spirits machanical laughter cut him off. After that, the sky went black, I could hear Tea cry out, but soon she faded away. A sinister dark aura surrounded the three of us, I thought my heart was about to beat out of my chest. What was going on? Was this the power of the milenium items? " Sombra!" I could hear Yami yell, but I was too shocked to answer. " Ha ha, so the little conquestador has lost her confidence!" Bakura cackled. " Que hell is this?" I tried to sound as angry and confident as possible, however I dont believe it was working. " Well my dear, I challenged you to a game-" My eyes widened. "la sombra del juego!" I whispered. A brief moment of confusion flashed across both ancient spirits faced. I shook my head. " Shadow games. They DO exist, dont know why im so shocked though." " Being a bit too much for you is it?" I didnt answer him. I was too in awe at the swirling darkness that engulfed us. " Sombra, please be careful! You dont know how dangerous these games can be! If either of us lose-" " We will be trapped here forever." I shook my long black bangs over my eyes and shoved my hands into the pockets of my long black trench coat. " I am well aware, My father used to tell me stories of these games." " Yes and they all happened! One false move and you will be trapped here forever with the darkness devouring your very soul!" Bakura added. I ignored him turning to Yami. " I know the risk, but if you are half as good as Yugi says you are you will be fine." But what about you Sombra!" I can hold my own. You didnt think I keep a deck at my side for nothing did you?" He stared at me for a moment, a small smile appeared and he nodded slowly. He didnt exactly radiate confidence in me, he has never even seen me duel before, so it was understandable. My chest tightened. What in the world have I gotten myself into. Bakura began to laugh again, sending shivers down my spine. Apparently he was a bit more confident then me. I didnt want to say anything out loud, lest I worry Yami furthur or add to Bakuras enjoyment, but I couldent duel to save my life, and unfortuently here, I was. Yami yelled something but I was a mile away in my thoughts, raking my mind going over every stratagy I had to find some sort of confidence in myself. " Well I didnt exactly say we were dueling now did I?" I snapped out of my own thoughts. I glanced wide eyed at the possesed brit standing before me. " What?" Yami and I both yelled in unison. I was relieved, but now a thousand new worries shot through my head like a machine gun. Yugi and the gang went on all day about dueling, it was apparently their strong suit, I had no idea of the Pharohs other gaming abilities. " What are you scheming Bakura? What game are we playing then?" Yami sounded confident, for a brief second I was amazed at the contrast between him and Yugi, but my attention was directed back to Bakura. " Well scince that whore over there can barely speak our language (ouch), I thought we would play a little bit of a simpler game that uses symbols. It harbors a spanish name so I think little Sombra over there will enjoy it." He called me little again, which, in any other enviorment (one that didnt looke like it housed demons in a swirling black mass) I would have cursed him out a thousand times. I was as short as Yugi and apparently the big bad brit wasnt going to let me forget it. He stared at me with that toothy devil smile of his, his blue eyes daring and taunting my crimson ones as if he was slowly shredding my soul through them. For all I knew he could be. I have no idea the extent of the milenium items. After a moment of thinking, Yami angrily called out again " What game Bakura? Tell me!" Bakura switched his gaze from me to him with a low chuckle. " Why Uno of course pharoah."