"She doesn't seemed to be one, does she?" Dr.Collin chucklingly asked back and i looked down as i thought that the doctor misunderstood me.

'Oh my god! No, i didn't say that!' I screamed in my thought and was so embarassed.

"What i mean is, she doesn't look like a billionaire because she's so simple and humble and there's no indication that she's one of those billionaires that i saw on tv before." I immediately answered, for him to not misintrepret of what i had said earlier.

"She's got that simplicity and humility from her parents. Her parents are also among of the billionaires all over the world but the only news you can read or watch about their family is pure praise because of their habits, habits to help people and animals in need." Dr.Collin said which made my mouth hung opened at the revelation.

Who would've thought that the person i once hated the most was a well known personality around the world.

Never did i imagined of that thing before, all i thought was, she's just a bodyguard and a goddaughter of PD-nim.

Then realization hits me!

The island!

The chopper!

The bodyguards!

Her mom's expansion clinic in SK!

What else did i forgot to mention?

The doctor!

Right this doctor in front of me..!

How in the hell, Im Nayeon just an idol from South Korean has a private doctor that came from Canada who just flew to SK to be my personal neurologist!?

"What are you?" I suddenly asked him.

"Say what?" He confusedly asked me back.

"Who hired you to be my personal doctor?" I asked again but i already hinted it was Shia who hired him.

"Oh, that. It was Shia. Actually she's my classmate in Naval Seal years ago, and we became friends since both of us have the same platoon then." He said and smiled.

"Ohhh...!" I was surprised as another revelation has revealed again.

How much percentage do i still not know about Shia's life?

"When we finished our training and graduated, she helped me when she finds out what kind of life i had before, so she gave me two choices, if i wanted to work in Switzerland, in her own company, or if i wanted to be a pilot." He said.

See?

There's still more that i didn't know about Shia!

"Then i told her i wanted to finish my PHD since i already have started it before i joined Naval Seal, so Shia helped me finish my PHD and thankfully here i am, a license neurologist now because of her." Dr.Collin proudly said which i got more surprised of what Shia had done to the doctor.

I never thought she would be like that with her friends, who are willing to help even without any compensation. I was even more impressed with her because of what i discovered about her personal life, and maybe everyone who worked for her lasted long because she had a pure heart.

And now i just realized, that maybe she became my girlfriend, because i only saw in her the quality i am looking for that i have not seen in other people.

I know it was not inhumane for me to treat her like what i did to her before, but i already regretted it and i'm happy that we are gradually getting better again.

And i hope there will be no more storms that will come to us, because i honestly admit to myself now that i am falling in love with her because of the good things she does for me.