"Okay." She says and narrowed her eyes at me.

I grinned because she seemed to take the bait.

After I was done eating, we were off to the porch and she has been standing in front of her Mercedes and I glanced at her.

"What?". She asks.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"You want to drive?". She held up the keys.

"If you want me to. I mean, I don't want you getting upset while I'm giving you bad directions." I say.

"Okay." She says and hands me the keys while turning to the passenger side.

"Thanks babe." I say and I heard her scoff.

💋

"Want some music?". I asked while she scrolls through her phone.

"No. A lot of road accidents are happening because of listening to music while driving."

"What? You haven't listened to music while driving?". I glanced at her.

"No." She says and looked at me while frowning.

"Even on long drives?".

"No."

"Ugh. Then what do you do on long drives?".

"Driving."

"How many hours?".

"I once had to travel cross country because I had to attend a review in Boston. It was maybe 11 hours." She says and puts her phone back on her bag.

"11 hours? No music? What the heck." I say while turning left.

"It was pure blissful silence." She says.

"Ugh. You're so all over the control issues babe. I might have gone crazy at that point.".

She remained silent up until I parked the car in front of a new building.

"We're here." I say as I look at her and turned her car off.

"You didn't say it's a new building."

"It is. I bought it last week."

"What?".

"I bought it last week. I need to find a nice location where it's near to your house and my apartment so it's gotta be halfway. Not too far from the University, not too far from the hospital and grocery store. But definitely far from my friends' prying eyes." I say.

She just nodded and got out of the car.

I got out too and locked the car. She had waited on me in front of the entrance. I smiled and took her hand and she stopped dead in her tracks. I immediately let go of her hand.

"Is it okay if we hold hands?". I asked and she stared at me.

"Y-yes. B-but it's the first time we are holding hands in public."

"Don't you want to?".

"It is okay. I guess." She says with a small smile.

"You guess? Tell me now woman if you don't want to get hitched with me." I joked her and smiled again and took my hand.

"Who says I want to get hitched with you? You are hardly my girlfriend not even a week."

"Fine fine." I rolled my eyes at her and I opened the door with my left hand.

"Good afternoon, welcome to Wilton. How may I assist you?". A man with a rather flashy eyeglasses greeted us with a broad smile.

"Good afternoon. We are here to see our unit." I say.