She picked it up and looked at it for a second before placing down her lamp table, she carried all the bags she needed to move out and started her drive to the university..

"Now I'm back, for real this time." She said while smiling at herself as she stepped on gas - speeding on the streets.

~

Jimin was smiling most of the time, Taehyung obviously could see that. When they woke up in the morning they cuddled for like ten minutes as for Jungkook's request since he came back after cooking their breakfast, yeah Jungkook cooked.

Jimin smiled even more when he remembered how they both stumbled to almost everywhere since Jungkook never stopped hugging him even while eating breakfast.

"Yah Jimin" Taehyung says quietly to Jimin who was smiling like an idiot while he let's his cheek rest into his palm.

"Jimin" he called out again with a smile.
But Jimin didn't notice as if he didn't hear him.

"Park Jimin" called out again his smile fading since he was getting a little annoyed.

"Jimi-"

The other started putting all his notebook in his back then simply looked at Taehyung in surprise.

"Oh hey! Didn't know you were there."
He says while simply while standing up from his seat. Taehyung was dumbfounded of course, he was there since they started class for God's sake.

"So where are we heading?" He asked while cracking a little smile for Taehyung.

The other looked at him amused as he watches Jimin look at him confused while waiting for him to talk.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"It's just.. Let's go."

They both started heading out and walked around the university, Hoseok sent them an invite in the cafe so they started heading their way in there, it was a new cafe the older found out just near the university, it was weird since it's their first time hanging out outside the university - for a long time.

"Woah, it's cool. How come I never saw this cafe" Taehyung commented while pushing the door open for the both of them.

"I know.." Jimin replied while looking around.

"Here." Hoseok called out and they both walked towards him, it's weird to see him these days since they both don't see him often like they always do.

"Wah, we didn't see you for awhile" Taehyung says while raising his hand to call out a waiter.

"Oh please, it's you who I didn't see, Jimin visits the field since Jin hyung wants him to go. What about you?" Hoseok crossed his arms towards Taehyung who was looking at Jimin as if he was betrayed.

"You.."

"They invited you, yet you don't answer our texts, what happened?" Hoseok.

Ok now he realized he's been stupid for a few days, maybe that's why he didn't answer any calls from anyone afraid that it might be Jimin. He's been worrying too much to even bother others.

"It's just, mom telling me about the business. Nothing much really.." he lied, truth is his mom never called him for once as she's busy along with his dad.

"For days?"

"Well damn it's Kim Taehyung the future CEO of WinterVear  line, do you think meetings are only for a day?" He says lazily while facing the waiter that was already on his side.

"We'll take the best seller here" he added earning a little nod from the lady before walking away, Jimin and Hosoek only smiled at him hesitantly while glancing at each other.