"You're drunk and you're telling me to watch where I'm going?" He huffed while looking at Valerie in annoyance.

"Watch where you're going" he replied before walking away earning an eye roll from Valerie.

"Dickhead" she muttered under her breath before walking towards the exit, she was dizzy from drinking too much and Valerie knew it was time to go home.

After a few stumbles here and there she managed to get back in her dorm, it wasn't in the campus since she wasn't studying there anymore- but will be changing her living in situation since she just enrolled herself back in the university - so no clubbing.

She jumped on her bed as if she's tired of everything. She heard something fall on the floor but was too tired to check so she fell asleep without even washing up or taking her shoes off.

~

Taemin's POV

I don't know why I'm alone today but yeah, Kai disappeared all of the sudden and not even a bit I'm bothered by it.

Jimin occupied my head for- since yeah obviously that night, thinking of things I should do to change what he sees of me, I have none.

Thinking that I should go in front of him and act like a different person - meaning I'd act nice and likable person for him to like me.

Thinking that I should've thought about Jimin before messing his life, I clearly regret it - now that I have to deal with my own mess. Seriously? Falling for someone you bully? That's cliché but it exist so it's not only me.

"See Kai anywhere?" I asked a random subordinate of mine, now that realize I don't even know what their names are.

"No, he didn't come to the club with us?" He asked back earning a glare for me "do you think I also know? Scram" I huffed while walking towards the dance floor as I dance the night away.

End of POV

~

Partying last night was a major pain in the ass, Valerie thought for the first time in her twenty-three years of existence, partying was always the fun thing in her vocab yet she hates having hangovers in the morning. Technically her thoughts of partying is on fifty-fifty.

She got up from her bed and heads straight to her bathroom to get ready for the day, Valerie had no classes today but it was time to move out in her temporary dorm off campus and move in the university dorms, it's only been weeks since she's here and the first thing of course she did was to enroll herself back in the university- even if she doesn't really need to study - she had the opportunity to inherit their family business in the states which was the reason why she left after Jungkook broke up with her.

Also it was perfect for her to move on and she did, only when she realized how Jungkook loves her she came back and blamed Aera for not letting her talk to Jungkook.

She never wanted to hate everyone, but the fact that they all looked so fine when she was gone there, suffering and moving on for so long. Truth is she never knew anything from Jungkook's side, she left without knowing and now blaming Aera for everything. She even got more furious seeing how they hated her back, how Jungkook ignored her- how Jimin's with Jungkook.

After getting dressed and ready to go out she noticed something shiny on the floor near her bed, she didn't have the mood to check on it but still she was curious.

Valerie walked slowly towards the small shiny thing only to find out its was a silver earing. It wasn't hers so she wondered why it got there, it's not like she invited anyone in this place nor even had a roommate.