Chapter 24. (Under Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

As Ochako and the rest continued to protect themselves from the others since I was preoccupied, I growled and bared my teeth at the group of four as the metal glowed orange and melted into a heaping mound of molten slag in my hands. "Didn't anyone ever tell you." As I uttered these words to Shoto in particular, I raised myself up a little higher off the floor and turned my body towards Todoroki's group.

As I put my arm in front of my chest so much so I could actually touch the pit of my other forelimb, I bellowed out the next part to taunt him. "NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE!?" Those words echoed throughout the dome as I lashed my arm out, the piping hot liquid steel that was on my hand came flying off at trajectory in many different puddles.

"Oh god, Iida, get us out of here!" I could hear Momo scream out to my new friend as he suddenly vanished without a trace. They managed to avoid all the splatters of slag I sent their way which I was definitely thankful for, I had no intention to kill any of them...Except Todoroki, the cringey cunt.

Taking a moment to collect my bearings and allow my wings to heal, I turned my attention back to my teammates as I lifted my head up and turned over my shoulder to look at them. "Is everyone alright!?"

From the back of my neck, Ochako was kneeling on my armoured plating as she held onto any rough and cracked edges she could as Kirishima and Mina did the same. "We're alright here Zuzu! Are you okay, that explosion looked pretty bad!" My lover shouted to me in concern, seeing that my right wing was in tatters.

All I did in response as my wings began to heal was just huff in amusement, a smile curling into my lips. "Don't worry Ochako. Tis but a flesh wound." I joked out to her, trying to ease her worries with the other two letting out a hearty laugh in response as Ochako just shook her head and rolled her eyes with a funny smirk on her face.

That brief moment of humour came to an end when I then felt someone land on my lower eyelid. I knew exactly who it was when I heard the arrogant screams.

"DIE GALAKROND!!!" He brought his right hand behind his left one as he joined the tips of his thumb and index finger together, creating a sort of ring shape. His hand glowed golden yellow, his face had contorted into a twisted smile as time slowed down just when his hand glowed white.

A moment later, it felt as though a searing hot laser beam had obliterated my right eye, crashed through the bones in my skull and popped out through my other eye. I was robbed of my vision and It was agonizing, I tossed my head up into the air and released a powerful scream that caused the ground to shake.

I shot my body up into the air and smashed my hands into my face, clawing furiously at my scales to try and distract myself from the pain in my eyes as I screamed. I walked over clumsily, unable to see where I placed my footing as I heard shouting from behind me. I can only assume I had just forced Ochako, Kirishima and Mina off of my back as I walked forward.

"COME ON, BRING THAT SHITNERD DOWN!" I heard Katsuki shout amongst the swarming mass of students. I may be blind at the moment, but I can tell they were coming towards us due to them all suddenly letting out their battle cries.

Fire spurted from my eyes and trickled down my face as I screamed more and more, and although I didn't know at the moment, they turned into smoke. A clear sign that the regeneration process was starting, though I wouldn't be quick enough when I suddenly heard Todoroki call out to someone amidst the chaos.

"Shiozaki, now!" The polychromatic-eyed teen shouted amidst the swarm of students when I suddenly felt something being stretched between both my rear legs as I walked forward, still clawing at my face, liquid fire spitting from my mouth as I kept screeching in agony.

Then I felt something similar to string tense up and become stiff and before I knew what was happening, I fell straight onto the ground. Upon impact and landing head first, my jaw fractured and dust kicked up from where I landed as my body hit the floor. I tried to get up and move until I felt something sharp pierce through my right hand.