⤿ Swedish Meatballs

Start from the beginning

Cool biological touches!

Age: For her species, Njeela is a 25 year old woman. However, in the more literal sense, she is 250. On her home planet, one year equates to roughly ten Earth years. The species isn't immortal, but nevertheless *, they are very long lived. *long-lived (700-800 years being *is the average lifespan, and some individuals even reaching their 900s to early 1000s.)

Species: X'lorian, a fictional race of very tall, bipedal reptilian cyborgs. Oh my...that's...very cool wow. As a female member of the species, Njeela is characterized by her striking coloration. It should be noted that Njeela is no longer a cyborg after visiting a medical facility that specialized in regenerative technology. Oh? The X'lorian themselves are a very *are very primitive people, but they are capable of learning and reusing technology. Actually, they first started modifying themselves into cyborgs because they thought it would help them stand a chance against their captors, the Ac'uta'i (another reptilian race. That's an interesting hypothesis. I've always wondered about cyborg modifications and I feel like this can be a great "what would happen?" kind of moment. They're not as tall as they X'lorian, but nevertheless*, they are much larger, and stronger.) By "large" do you mean overall mass?

Home Planet: X'lor. This planet orbits around four suns, which the X'lorian people revere as gods. They have a whole legend centering around how the gods created them in their image, founded the tribes and then ascended to the heavens. Cool! I like how you developed the world-building this much! It's an event recognized every year on *at the ceremony of Qira-Ghor. The X'lorian home world *homeworld is a very warm climate, sometimes humid. It never gets cold enough for there to be snowfall. During the autumn and winter cycles of their year, the temperature is actually fairly pleasant. I like this! It makes the whole lizard thing easier to work with. This is the time when the two greater suns are furthest away and the two lesser suns are closer to the planet.

Home Tribe: The T'laki. Named after their representative sun, T'kai the god of water, storms, and bounty. This is also refered *referred to as the Western Clan, and the entirety of the tribe is actually built on the surface of the Great Lake with hundreds of huts and homes built on a sturdy, reinforced pier. Other territory *territories in this region include their wetlands and marshes. A member of the T'laki Clan would be referred to as T'lakese

The amount of detail is great! I can get a good sense of everything and it helps flesh out the world very well.

Sexual orientation: She is heterosexual

Occupation: On the Home World-High ranking General. Njeela had a reputation for having clawed her way up through the ranks quicker that *than other cadets, and that's something that she's very prideful of. But it's not through sheer luck and favoritism that she was able to do so. She has done so through vigorous hard work, and earned her position, as well as the praise and adulation that comes with it, which at the time she truly thought and felt that she deserved.

On the Nellie-Bell-Chief Security Officer. This is mostly self appointed *self-appointed. The way she sees it, it's the least she can do to repay Rover and company for saving her life after finding her on a mountainside buried in snow. Rover insists that it's not necessary for her to do this, but Njeela is adamant that he allow *allows her to. Besides, with half the stuff Rover keeps in the cargo hold, it's foolish to travel around like he does an *and expect *not* to be robbed by shady folks. She takes her duties very seriously, sometime *sometimes excessively so, on account of her time on the battlefield....and also being ambushed and losing her ship to Commander Skaaldar. She would break every bone in her body before she sees anything like that happen again. Rover just lets her do it because it makes her happy