The News!... Oh Great. The News. { 1 }

DISCLAIMER:
I own the story and characters.
I did NOT copy off of anyone's ideas, stories, or books!
Don't forget to vote!

Nobu's POV:

I pace around in the white room, having nothing else to do.

I hate this room.

I hate the one-way mirror over there.

Why won't the let me see out?

Why won't they let me out of this room?

I hate this.

I hate all of this.

I look down at my furry arm in disgust.

I have five fingers. But my arms are furry.

Are all humans like that?

I hate humans.

I bite down on my arm with my fangs, piercing the skin level. Starting to taste blood, I sink my fangs further into my arm. A shock pulsed through my body and I started to choke and pull my teeth from my arm. I can hear the voices through the cracks of the mirror.

Why do they torment me like this?

I hate humans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"Ah!" You jump slightly, looking up at the teacher in front of you, who just slammed a ruler on the desk. Everyone started giggling and snickering. "(F/n), you fell asleep again." She said sternly. "Next time that happens you're going to the principals office." "Sorry.." You mumble rubbing your eyes. "Alright let's continue..." Just then you spaced out. School sucks. I already have a but load of homework. I wish I didn't have to go to this wretched prison.

....I wonder if Aki will talk to me.

You look behind you at your best friend, Aki, who is the Ace in school. Your always jealous of her. Always getting straight A's. The last time she got a 'bad grade' she was devastated. She had a friken A-!!

An A. Minus.
Sometimes you worry about her. Like. Seriously.

Anyway you start writing on the corner of the lined piece of paper, tear it off, and set it on her desk. You watch as she picks up the note, looks at you, looks back at the paper, looks back at you, and then take her pencil and check a box. She gives the paper back to you.

Don'tcha think Danko's hair looks like a giant mop?
✔️obviously ✖️No

Though she was the most smart kid ever, she still had a sense of humor.
That's what you liked most about her.

The bell bursted in your ear and you sprang out of your seat. "THANK GOD I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!" Everyone looked at you. "Uh... I meant... Heeeyyy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You really know how to make a scene (f/n)" Aki laughed. "Yeah..." You sigh, scratching the back of your head sheepishly. "That wasn't really... intended."

Both of you were walking home from school to your house. Aki was allowed to come over today. Though it wasn't really a surprise. You guys both loved to stay at each others houses for regular sleep overs.

"Hey mom we're home!" You yelled.

"... (F/n) you're parents don't come home till five..."

"I know I just like to do that sometimes." You laugh. "Let's go up to my room~" you sing throwing your bags on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's on the watching box today!" You say flipping through the channels. "It's too early for any anime to be on TV." Aki pointed out. "Okay I'm not that stupid."

You kept flipping through the channels, when suddenly all of the channels had the same thing showing. "A news warning. Great." You mutter staying on a random channel.

"A 'monster' has gotten loose from one of the government facilities. Everyone is to be extra cautious in these areas."

Then cities were listed on the screen. And hey! The first one was a city near you. Just fabulous.

"That's just fricken perfect."