-Chapter 68- Ring

Start from the beginning

"Why wouldn't you read at least one page then?"- She asked.

"I don't know."- I said.

"I never got to ask you."- Hermione said as she came forward me and took my arm and pointed to a ring. "You wear that all the time."

"Oh, this?"- I asked taking a ring off my finger. "It's a ring Louis gave me, it was like a fake proposal as a joke."

"Wish Ron was more sweet not asshole like he is right now."- She said as I laughed.

Sun went down and me and Hermione continued talking. She was smiling more as we talked about Hogwarts and teachers. I was trying not to get the theme of conversation on Ron or Louis. It's hard being away from Louis when I spend every day with him and knowing something could've of went wrong was eating me alive.

"I remember when Louis asked me what's your favorite color in like 5th year and he was all panicking and it was so funny."- Hermione said as I looked to the floor slightly smiling. "Wait, no, no, no, no, no. I don't wanna make you sad now."

"It's okay."- I said looking up to her. "Him and Ron will be fine."

We were sitting in silence for few minutes as I was playing with the ring.

"It's cold outside, I'm going to go inside."- She said getting up. "Coming?"

"I'll come later."- I said.

I looked over to the diary and took it. It was black with some silver on it. I opened the first page and laughed again at "DO NOT READ, ESPECIALLY ISSIE AND MILLIE!". I tried flipping the page over and it wouldn't flip. It was all sticked together. I got so confused and looked at the back of diary. It said.

It will only work on fingerprints of two people.

I got even more confused when there was nothing to detect fingerprint on. I went to put it down, but my ring touched the book and fingerprint detector worked. I put my finger on it and the book opened. I was more impressed how Louis got my fingerprint then how it opened. I opened the book on the middle and read the first page.

Today Y'n looked so pretty, I mean she looks pretty everyday, don't get me wrong. I'm scared someone is going to find this diary. Today me and Y'n went to Astronomy tower and sat there for a while just talking. I only wished she knew honestly, but I know it would ruin the whole friendship and she probably doesn't even like me back. My family won't stop talking about her and that doesn't help either. I liked being around her, she was the only one that made me feel comfortable and safe. I loved taking her down the stairs while she was trying to free herself. I liked mocking her about something she said by accident. I liked her, but kept it in for so long.

I turned the page over smiling while tear dropped on the page of the book. I wanted to see when he stopped writing. I looked to the date and it was exactly when we started dating.

Today was a special day. I finally told Y'n how I feel. Well maybe it was a horrible timing, but I did it. On my surprise she liked me back. Honestly if she didn't I would be proud of myself telling it anyway. We didn't discuss it yet, but she kissed me. My heart was beating so fast in that moment I can't even describe it. I noticed she still wears the ring I gave it to her, little does she know she could unlock 3 years of my life with it, little does she know that when we were on Astronomy tower the potion that "makes you do things you wouldn't" wasn't that potion. This is probably the last thing I'm going to write in this diary. If anyone ever reads this well hi this is awkward. I really hope everything works out with Y'n and I honestly hope I stay with her for the rest of my life.

I was smiling while tears were dropping on the diary. After that there were like 10 blank pages to fill up. I didn't wanted to touch anything so I just closed it. I was wiping my tears away while that one sentence was stuck in my head. "...and I honestly hope I stay with her for the rest of my life". I was smiling while my tears were saying different. I walked back to tent and heard music from it. I walked in and Hermione and Harry were dancing and I walked out. I was happy seeing them both smiling.

I sat on a rock and remember "It wasn't that potion". Is he talking about the time when he kissed me on Astronomy tower and blamed it on potion and mocked me because I pulled back. He wasn't on potion? So you're telling me we could've of been together like year before?

"Are you alright?"- Harry came behind me.

"I am."- I said looking back at him.

"You just cried, laughed and now you are just sitting."- He said.

"I didn't cry because I was sad, well most of it. I read like two pages from Louis's diary."- I said.

"Is he going to be mad when he find out?"- He asked.

"He put that I can read it so I think he won't."- I said.

"What did it say?"- He asked.

I was talking to Harry about it for like half and hour and he looked like he enjoyed me looking happy. I told him about Astronomy tower part and had to explain everything.

"So he wasn't on potion?"- He asked.

"Clearly."- I said.

For the rest of the night me and Harry discussed everything about it, until theme came on Ron and Louis being away. We both got into a very bad mood and just decided to go to sleep.

Stay safe and holidays everyone <333.

Sorry it's taking me so long to update, I will be updating twice or more tomorrow <33.