Chapter 18 - You Can't Choose Your Family

"What do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked curiously as you both walked out into the hallway. He pressed his back against the wall, crossing his arms. "Well, I already know, but..." He chuckled a bit. You looked at him, sighing softly.

"I just...I don't know what to do. I need some advice." Yoongi nodded.

"Lay it on me." He said simply.

"Well, Taehyung and Namjoon have both taken me on dates. They were sweet, and I had a good time. That's not...really the problem." Yoongi nodded. "But recently, Hoseok has been telling me that he has felt insignificant now that all of these men are like...asking me out. And he knows that I don't feel the same way towards him as he does for me. So, I'm in a pickle here. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I just...I feel so uneasy right now. I've never been in a situation like this before, so I-."

"You're living like the protagonist of a drama and need the advice of the only guy in your life that you think doesn't have feelings for you too?" Your eyes widened.

"Yoongi-!" You gasped, and the man snickered playfully. "You're the worst. But to answer your question, yes..." Yoongi shrugged. "I just...well you know all of three of them so I thought you would have some advice or something for me."

"Well..." Yoongi began. "There's not much advice that I can give you." When he saw your shoulders sink in defeat, he smiled. "I mean, it's not my life. People aren't going to be happy because you can't pick both of them and Hoseok knows you don't feel the same way so you can't get out without at least one person being hurt. So, you just need to do what is going to make you happy. If you choose someone or no one, I can't tell you what to do..."

"I guess..." You said softly.

"Hey, you're the one who asked for my advice. And like a friend, I'll be honest."

"I know. I appreciate it. I just really never thought I'd be in a situation like this."

"Are you that surprised?" Yoongi asked curiously. Your lips formed together into a small pout. He motioned back inside. "Let's go back inside, okay?" You nodded, both heading back in. Hoseok looked up when he heard you enter, and walked over.

"Hey. A few of the kids are starting to get a bit tired. I was thinking we head back and let them take a little nap." You nodded.

"I think that's a good idea. Let's clean up and-."

"Don't worry about cleaning up. I'll let the boys do it. You take the kids back and get them some rest."

"You sure?" You asked curiously. Yoongi nodded. "Okay..." Clapping your hands together, you alerted the attention of both your class and the basketball team. "Alright, class! Let's give one final goodbye to Mr. Min and the boys before we head home." A few kids were disappointed, but Yoongi quickly knelt and outstretched his arms. That one action had a bunch of children hurrying up to give him some of the biggest hugs. It made him grin as he tried his best to wrap his arms around as many children as he could. Those who couldn't fit wrapped their arms around his arms or neck, nuzzling into him as they said their goodbyes.

"Thank you for visiting me guys. I had such a good time."

"Win your fight so you can come back, okay?" Yuna's tiny, pleading voice made Yoongi smile.

"We'll win, okay?" Yoongi assured, and Yuna nodded. You smiled, as Hoseok and Taehyung lined the students up behind you. You waved off the boys, who waved back as you led the kids out of the door and towards the entrance of the school. They were shouting their goodbyes to Yoongi until he was out of their sight, waving excitedly until they were shuffled away.