moar sam doodles

I just made a page in ibis paint for when I have sketch ideas that may or may not warrant a full illustration. so here is that page:

top left: it is sam, circa 1995

top left: it is sam, circa 1995. it is summer and officially Hot As Balls™️ and he will not tolerate this Mississippi heat in jeans. there are lines, man, and that is on the wrong side of it. so he takes a pair of jeans and makes them into jorts. fashionable, I know. the tshirt is an Easter egg for kicks and giggles. if you look closely, sam is covered in bug bites because if you're here, you probably know that I think he's bug chow in the summer.

bottom left: stanford outfit. I saw a thing and it was like "sam in a black turtleneck agenda" and he was such a dapper boi I had to do a drawing for myself.

top middle: just a sketch of Sam on demon blood.

center: honestly started as another sketch of sam but is just something entirely different and I like it enough to not get rid of it. so.

lower center: one day I was chillin and my thoughts had a car crash and this was born. mullet!sam. the whole look includes chipped black nail polish, he/they pronouns, and listening to mother mother at 3am in the back of the Impala because they couldn't sleep. but then he looked so blank. so I agreed that mullet Sam is not thinking. it's just. white noise.

bottom center: this is a long story I'm not getting into bc I'm tired but. just. sam SAYS they're a Normal Human Being™️ but then says this through actions like. hun that's not how this works <3. n e ways that's my lock screen now.

comic: another tumblr thing. the dialogue is from a conversation an spn blog tagged "sam and dean in s2" and they were right. so. this happened.

alrighty that's it thanks for reading byeeeeee

(unless you have comments or requests both of which are welcome)