Chapter 18 | An End In Death |

-7 minutes later.-

*Kyle comes out with a look of shock. He has a large amount of a white substance on his shirt and cheek.*

*Ashton blushes bright red* "Sorry about that..."

"Dude... you are.... I... um... wow... and that was a lot..."
*Kyle says in shock. Simon and others are looking at him confused. He sits down and takes a deep breath. Ashton bolts out of the room rushing for a bathroom. He runs to the other side of the mansion and starts to wash off. As he gone Kyle turns to everyone with shock.*

*Ashton is washing off his face and body.*
'I feel so dirty!'

*Simon breaks away from the discussion about Ashton and makes his way to the bathroom*

*He can hear Ashton whimpering.*
"First Simon cheats on me... then Kyle forced himself me... this was a horrible idea"
*Simon can hear him say inside.*

*Simon sighs and opens the door* "Ashton...?"

*Ashton is standing in the shower in his underwear trying to scrub himself.*

*Simon blushes bright red* "So it is true..."

"What's true?!"
*Ashton says pissed*

"You just didn't know" *Simon yells*

"What?"
*Ashton growls*

*Simon scoffs a bit* "you really thought I wasn't going to do that?"

"I thought you would had been loyal to me!"
*Ashton yells*

"As if"
*Simon huffs*

*Ashton runs up and slashes at him. But he misses and hits the wall which gets huge deep slashes in it.*

*Simon ducks under him and stiffens with fear looking at the huge slash on across the wall* "W..were you gonna really kill me over something so stupid..?" *He tears up backing away*

"YOU... CHEATED ON ME!! And I did hear what you were saying about me today in school... you fucking called me a monster! But I was going to let it slide because my love was strong enough to forgive you... but now this... GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME FUCKER!!!"
*Ashton yells*

*Simon stumbles to his feet* "I meant what I said!" *He runs off down stairs*

*Ashton growls and starts charging after him. He then starts producing a purple gas*Simon can hear him running towards him and uses his quirk to teleport down stairs* "Guys run Ashton gone nuts!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"
*One kid says*

"Hes trying to kill me!" *Simon yells in a panic*

"What? Simon did you call him a monster again...I told you not to say shit like that!" *Kyle growls*

*Cameron growls* "Fuck off Kyle it's true he is a monster!"

*Suddenly they hear a roar and the ceiling starts to crack.*

"Get everyone out of here..I'll try to calm him down!" *Kyle yells at Simon*

"No he'll kill you!" *Simon says pulling at Kyle's sleeve*

*Suddenly Ashton's arm smashes through the ceiling. It waves around trying to hit them. As it waves around the gas pools down slowly.*

*Kyle uses his quirk as a force field as the others run off in other directions* "Ashton...?"

*Ashton has gone savage and his speech is nothing but snarls*

*Kyle gulps and pulls out his phone to call the police*

*Ashton's arm pulls out and he starts smashing himself into the floor.*

*Kyle keeps himself in the force field and tells the emergency dispatchers his address and the situation*

*Ashton falls through the floor and starts scratching at the force field*

*Kyle stares at him with fear* "Ashton dont do this!"

*Ashton growls*

*Kyle stares at him* "I'm sorry I shouldnt have done that to you..."

*Ashton jumps onto the force field again.*

*Kyle tries his best to keep his force field up but his power is fading*

*Ashton slashes and claws at the force field*

*Kyle stares at him with fear* "Please I'm sorry! Ashton I'm sorry!" *sirens can be heard in the distance*

*The force field shatters and Ashton jumps at Kyle.*

*Kyle screams in fear as Ashton pins him to the ground. Tears fall down his face* "I'm sorry....please dont kill me..."

*Ashton bites his shoulder.*

*Kyle cries out struggling under his grasp* "A...Ashton stop...it hurts!"

*Kyle can feel his body starts to freeze up*

*Ashton growls as he let's go of him, he stares at his fear filled face. He shakes his head as he begins to snap out of his rage. Then he is suddenly hit with a tranquilizer dart as the officers file into the home*

-Later-
*Ashton is tied up in his room.*

*Collins walks in with anger painted on his face* "What the hell did you do..?"

"I don't know"
*Ashton says quietly*

"You tried to kill one of your classmates...what did they do to anger you..?" *Collins growls*

"I... I what?"
*Ashton says horrified*

"You bit him and paralyzed him a boy name Kyle..." *Collins says with frustration*

"I.... I don't remember doing that!"
*Ashton says tearing welling up.*

"Now now...I've turn over this issue to the my department they are gonna track down each one of those kids at the party and erase their memories...all about you because I'm having you home schooled til you go to Japan its obviously too dangerous to have you out of the house..." *Collins says as he walks over to him*

*Ashton nods tears falling*

*Collins unties him and wipes his tears* "Dont cry...it's for the best, the world is obviously not ready for you..."

*Ashton nods and curls up. His tail curves around tucking in.*

*Collins sighs and pets him* "I'm sorry I never wanted you to go through this but it's over.."

*Ashton nods and continues to cry.*

*Collins continues to pet him as an attempt to comfort him* "Once you get to Japan they will help you control yourself..you will be strong and maybe a great hero one day or you can start small owning a coffee shop..or flower shop something peaceful."

"Hero?"
*Ashton asks confused.*

"Oops I let out a spoiler to you surprise...might as well tell you...I had sent in a enrollment for you to attend Japan's number one hero school UA.." *Collins says with a smile*

*Ashton looks up at him.*
"What?"

"Its one of the best schools in the world they can help you control your quirk..use it for good." *Collins says*

*Ashton smiles a bit.*
"R-really?... but.... I can't control it now..."

"We are gonna start training you with positive reinforcement...small rewards for small steps." *Collins says*

*Ashton nods*

"Training starts tomorrow after your school lessons. Now get some rest." *Collins says as he puts a blanket over Ashton*

*Ashton lays down on the bed and closes his eyes. He soon after falls asleep and his training begins. He heads to Japan and starts school. Yasei gets kicked out of Kyo's house later on, he takes to the streets. Then he becomes an assassin for hire. Iwahatsu continues his training with Bakugo. Honō had been adopted by the Yakuza.*

'That's where the story ends on this end. The story continues in the first chapter of 'The Story of Growing Hero's | Volume one |'

The End of Younger Days*