Chapter 11 | Opening Doors of Baku'ishima |

-1 1/2 year later November 12th, Saturday-

*Kirishima was released from the hospital 6 months later. But he was to stay in bed for about 2 more months. He was allowed to have physical therapy as he was bedridden for 6 months. Which Bakugo helps him do. When he was not sleeping or doing his Physical Therapy. He was doing work to make the agency. Thanks to Izuku and Todoroki they had just enough money to buy a building. As well as to buy the name and start. Once everything was open Kirishima moved to be the head. He sat in the small room as the only call receiver for 2 months. over time, they got their pay off from the Public. Kirishima didn't want the money from the government. So he had made a small store where they sold Hero merchandise from companies big and small. Later down the line, They got a new person to take calls. Eventually they had 4 in total.*

*Kirishima is at his desk chatting with the operators as is as the phone rings. He takes it and when he puts down the phone Bakugo walks in his new Hero suit.*
"I like this new Suit!!"
*He says with a big smile*
(His new suit is from the 2019 Character pole. Which they got redesigns of their suits)

*Kirishima smiles* "Glad you do!"

*Bakugo smirks and walks over.*
"I guess you got a new call for me?"

*Kirishima nods* "Sure do."

"What is it?"
*Bakugo says adjusting his gauntlet*

"Someone has been burglarizing homes..stealing valuables...jewelry..and so on.. the location is on the paper." *Kirishima says*

"Ah... normal robbery"
*Bakugo smirks*

"Yea sounds like it." *Kirishima smiles*

*Bakugo starts heading out the door.*

"Good luck!~" *Kirishima smirks*

*Bakugo heads out and starts making his way there. Yobigama (who is a frog) smirks at Kirishima*
"So... you have a thing for Ground Zero~"
*He teases with a ribbit*
"There is no denying it Bakugo~"
*Pallavi says teasing in a Hindi accent. She uses her quirk to make some fresh green tea.*
"Oh yeah~ spill it dear!"
*Penelope says in a southern American accent taking a cup. Kirishima looks
Nervous, and he takes a cup as well.*
"Darling, I am from America... the state of Texas, the Fort Worth/ Dallas area, to be more specific... we treat each other like we aren't strangers... if your gay, that's fine!"
*Penelope says steering in some honey into her tea. And the rest nod in a agreement*

*Kirishima breathes in staring at his cup of tea. He clears his throat* "Well..I am gay...um.."

"Knew it"
*Yobigama says a bit sassy*

*Kirishima sighs heavily taking a sip of his tea*

"So you have a crush on that hunk Ground Zero~"
*Penelope says in cocky tone*

"Maybe..~" *Kirishima says with a blush on his face*

*Pallavi looks at Kirishima's finger. Which has a ring on it, that has 'E.K. X K.B.' engraved on it.*
"Is that a marriage ring?"
*She says mixing her tea.*

*Kirishima puts down his tea and covers his ring with his hand* "What ring..?"

*Pallavi smirks*
"Alright... Bakugo~"
*She teases, But Yobigama raises an eyebrow*
"Oh bless your heart Eijiro~... there is no shame in having jewelry"
*Penelope says with a small smile she then takes a sip of her tea. Pallavi's phone rings , she sets her tea done and answers*

"Haha I know I know..." *Kirishima breathes in and takes another sip of tea*

"Some thug just trashed my home!" *A lady screams at the phone*